Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

Syndicate FM!

The moment has come...

of3ZD.png

SyndicateFM is fully functional! The DJs have been assigned and we now have a DJ playing everyday...In the near future when there is no live show from any of the DJs, a fallback play list of over 3000 songs will be randomly played.

Even though we have a DJ playing for every day of the week, we are still accepting more DJs, so if you're interested in join the SyndicateFM DJ crew, take a look HERE!

Here's all the commands you need to know to listen the SyndicateFM broadcasts:

!radio - Select a radio station to listen to

!radiooff - Stop listening

!browse "URL" - Browse to any page on the internet

Below you will find a list of all the current DJs and at what they will be broadcasting!

• Clay: DJ GREP (Head DJ)
    Mainly plays Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Electro-house, New Rave, Hardstyle, Gabber and Trance.
  • LOPEZ: DJ FOUR EYES(Head DJ)
    Mainly plays Electro, Dubstep, House, Trance, Dirty Dutch House, Hardcore and Hardstyle.
  • Sean: DJ Soroka
    Mainly plays techno music.
  • HURR DURR: Tortoise
    Mainly plays Rock and Metal from the 60s to current.
  • Firefighter_DK: Firefighter DK
    Mainly plays Scandinavian dance pop, Danish dance, club mix, Old classic 90 dance music.
  • Pebbz.: DJ LiveForever
    Mainly plays EMO/INDIE/TOP40
  • Mitch: DJ HCTIM
    Mainly plays everything (lol)
  • Scopene : DeeJay Scopenis
    Mainly plays Alternative.
  • Guitar Guy : The Ninjaneer
    Mainly Plays : Classic Rock, Top 40 Hits, Random Songs
  • Zachmanman: DJ Curvy
    Plays a bit of everything!

Guest J_MaFia

DJ Curvy lol, I'll be listening :P

I'll just play actual radio music except I'll throw in some UK shit like Ellie Goulding, Jessie J, Example, and other crap. I'm actually sad I don't hear more Kid Cudi on my radio stations.

Probably get one listener like a boss. >>

I'll just play actual radio music except I'll throw in some UK shit like Ellie Goulding, Jessie J, Example, and other crap. I'm actually sad I don't hear more Kid Cudi on my radio stations.

Probably get one listener like a boss. >>

What?

No beiber peebz?

What happened to your hero?!?!

Only thing I could think of besides DJ specific questions, would be suggest a way of listening to the broadcasts out of game 0.o.

I know its possible, as i've seen it done. Just throwing it out there :).

well, if no one is broadcasting, could it possibly be set to play random songs with a possibliity for songs to be requested when no one djing?

Read the OP Again.

..In the near future when there is no live show from any of the DJs, a fallback play list of over 3000 songs will be randomly played.

When i type "!radio" in game and pick syndicateFM or any of the options it brings the thing up(Dno what its called, the thing the motd comes up in.) But it is blank and nothing happens. no music comes on. Can anyone help?

When i type "!radio" in game and pick syndicateFM or any of the options it brings the thing up(Dno what its called, the thing the motd comes up in.) But it is blank and nothing happens. no music comes on. Can anyone help?

cl_disablehtmlmotd 0

In console.

cl_disablehtmlmotd 0

In console.

Thanks. Been bothering me for a while but now ill e able to fix it. <3

Read the OP Again.

My bad, must've missed it.

Well that answers my questions :).

Also, i have about 5k songs atm, so if you guys ever need any songs, i can see if i have em and .zip email them to you if need be. Just toss me a pm. This goes out to all Dj's!. If i dont have it, i can easily find it :).

Ranges. I have clasic rock to some rap to some alternative.

Genres:

Classic Folk Rolk:14

Classic Rock: 107

General Mainstream Rock : 32

General Pop: 21

Pop:1010

Pop Latino:2

Pop/Funk:2

Rock: 5030

Rock& roll: 321

Rock/pop: 183

Slow rock: 109

Soft Rock: 10

Souther Rock: 195

Teen Pop: 1

Unspecified: 83

Some stuff in each one:

Classic Folk Rock: 60's pops hit cd

Classic Rock: Ccr, Lynyrd, Mony mony, Quiet Riot, 80's greatest 14, Tumbleweed, Loving Spoonful, 1970's classic rock cd, 70's biggest hits, 60's rock

General Mainstream Rock : Best of 70's, Happy days of 60's, Real 70's.

General Pop: 60's pop hits, best of the hits, and tumbleweed.

Pop: NSync, 1, 70's pop hit vol 1, 1964/1993/ 1967-1970, Deeper Faith, ABBA gold , Affection, Alive music and dance, All that matters, Back to basics, Bad boys, Beautiful Disaster, Bee Gee's, Bee Gee's, Boots, Breakaway, Breakout, Bridge over Troubled Water, Bubbly, Celebrity, Christmas Magic, Collected works, Confesion on a dance floor, Consider me Gone, Disney, Diva, Don't forget, Drew Famous, Elton John, Ember, Eye to the telescope, Falling into you, First band on the moon, From the top, GHV2, Give to sunday panic, God bless america, Good humor, Graceland, Grammy nominee's 2000, Greatest Hits, Greatest rock of 80's, Hall and Oates, Harbinger, Hits, Hits of 60's, ... ect

Rock: (By Artist now) Nysync, .38 special,, 3 doors, 10,000 maniacs, AC/DC, Adam Ant, Aerosmith, Air supply, Alan parsons, Alanis Morissette, Alien Ant Farm, Alison Moyet, Allman brothers band, America, Asia, Atlanta rhythm section, Bachman-turner, Bananrama, Belinda Carilsle, Belle and sebastian, Beth Orton, Billy Idon, Billy Joel, Bob Seger, Bon jovi, Boston, Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Adam, Chicago, Creed, CCR, David matthews, Davie Bowie, Eagles, Elton John, Elvis, Eric clapton, Foreigner, Garth Brooks, Greenday, Guns N roses, Jimmy Buffet, Joan Osborne, John Lennon, Journey, Kid rock, Kiss,

Now, thats only halfway into the rock category sorted by artist....

So yah

Hooray now I don't got to ask spammers to play my music anymore! :3

Sign in to follow this