Sign in to follow this  
Mike the King

Ant vs Spider

Dude fast spider got owned by a faster bigger spider haha. I thought ants were suppose to be strong as fuck he should of hulked out of the web and punched the small spider.

Dude fast spider got owned by a faster bigger spider haha. I thought ants were suppose to be strong as fuck he should of hulked out of the web and punched the small spider.

He was getting out of the web after the spider stopped, then Mr. Spider was like

"LUL, no."

and spun his web around him more. After that the giant spider came in...

D: I hate spiders!!!!

you're in new york what do you got to worry about? least you dont have to see these things like i do.

wolf_spider.jpg

I find these in my basement every once in a while. they're FAST AS HELL and venomous ( just painful but not deadly). oh and big.

It's like watching DragonBallz, but with bugs.

LAST TIME, ON DRAGON-BUG-Z....MAJIN VEGETA GETS A HOLD OF GOKU!!! GOKU TRIES TO USE HIS HIGH SPEED KAI TECHNIQUE TO CONFUSE MAJIN VEGETA!!! BUT WHAT'S THIS!!??! MAJIN BOO COMES AND ABSORBS GOKU AT THE LAST CRITICAL MOMENT OF THEIR FIGHT!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT TO OUR HEROES IN THIS NEXT EPIC SAGA!??! STAY TUNED NEXT TIME FOR THE EPISODE "MAJIN DIGESTIVE JUICES" on...

DRAGONBUGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!