Sign in to follow this  
CanadianBacon

Is this game worth the download

Yes, just takes practice and patience like any other game, which I don't have so I rage uninstalled.

I wasnt really good at DOTA in WC3 i kinda liked it,never got hooked on it but is it worth the download

As I always say, any game that looks promising and is free to play is almost always worth downloading it and giving it a shot. I mean, how much are you going to lose aside from losing time that you could spend doing something else?

Like someone else said, takes some patience. But I since the first game I played I've been hooked.

Tip, try not to leave any of your games so your ELO isn't effected and in return playing with horribad players.

(ELO = Rating)

If you're bad at DotA, chances are you'll be riding with the bad LoL pop. My advice is don't install.

Au contraire, LoL is quite tardo friendly. Go ahead and give it a try if you're bad at DoTA. Once you've got the general MOBA concept down you'll do fine. And getting that concept down in LoL will take a few games.

Do it. The LoL community, hands down, is significantly more noob-friendly than games like DotA and HoN. People in HoN and DotA are the epitome of elitists dominance. However, there are a lot more stupid people in LoL. Try it. If you don't like it, you can just uninstall. <3

Guest AnnieBerries

I never tried this game. will try it soon