Sign in to follow this  
blob

Common loopholes in rules

This has become the typical JB round....

Warden: "One step out of cellls, do a 180, face cells, look right, and freeze, no detour and no delays then face away from cells and freeze"

BAM BAM

Warden: "All T's will go to bottom of cell ramp when I type go"

Warden: "say go"

BAM BAM BAM

Warden: "go"

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

Warden: "I said bottom of ramp not on the floor"

Warden: "all Ts take one step left or right and freeze. Face cells at all times"

Warden: "We are going to play trivia"

Warden: "2+2="

A terrorist: 4

Warden: "A terrorist answered correctly. Pick 5 Ts to die"

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

Warden: "what is your LR?"

So sad, but so god damn true :/

OR

Warden: "One step out of cellls, do a 180, face cells, look right, and freeze, no detour and no delays"

BAM BAM

BAM BAM BAM

Warden: "all Ts take one step left or right and freeze. Face cells at all times"

Warden: "All T's will go to crappy game map when I type go"

BAM BAM BAM

Warden: Trivia

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

This has become the typical JB round....

Warden: "One step out of cellls, do a 180, face cells, look right, and freeze, no detour and no delays"

BAM BAM

BAM BAM BAM

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

Yup. If I want to do anything fun - I end up losing the round.

Yup. If I want to do anything fun - I end up losing the round.

dude just have them do race of death or something then you'll kill 3/4 of them :D

dude just have them do race of death or something then you'll kill 3/4 of them :D

If you move them then they might rebel. If they rebel they might kill you. If they kill you then you are dead and can't get the mad killwhore killz you desire!

Rules are too T-sided nowadays, CTs resort to loopholes because it's so damn difficult doing anything else. :l (considering we have a lot of people who play CT with downs syndrome)

I would say that the majority of the CTs being complete incompetents is what's killing them, rather than the T-sided rules.

I would say that the majority of the CTs being complete incompetents is what's killing them, rather than the T-sided rules.

This is so true. Competency for most Ct's is just utter shit majority of the time. True we have good wardens, but when usually half the ct team lack common sense, its rediculous

I know this may sound extreme - but being able to restrict knifing might be an option in an effort to rebalance the game.

Just an idea.

I don't know about you guys, but as warden I want to take full advantage of the map and attempt to do everything provided on that map instead of the constant trivia, odd man in/out, and spray contest crap, I realize that when you take full advantage of the map that the risk of T's rebelling gets extremely high, but that always makes it fun

And I pretty much agree with everyone on here about the incompetent CT's with happy trigger fingers that are just look to kill any T who doesn't follow an order EXACTLY, i was one of those CT's for a while, but lately I've found myself being way more lenient

I think restricting knifing would be good and bad at the same time good in the fact it would force Ts to be creative in the way they rebel bad in the way every "new"T will knife and get killed and bitch about it

I don't know about you guys, but as warden I want to take full advantage of the map and attempt to do everything provided on that map instead of the constant trivia, odd man in/out, and spray contest crap, I realize that when you take full advantage of the map that the risk of T's rebelling gets extremely high, but that always makes it fun

And I pretty much agree with everyone on here about the incompetent CT's with happy trigger fingers that are just look to kill any T who doesn't follow an order EXACTLY, i was one of those CT's for a while, but lately I've found myself being way more lenient

This. When i'm Warden I do my best to play a different map game every time. To prevent a triv round I'll do trivia or odd man out/in when there 6 or 3 people.(respectively)

Me too :( Rebelling was so much harder back then

Think about it though. It would make rebelling that much harder, but then again considering the win rate right now is 80% Ts to 20% CTs, it would balance the game more. It sounds bad - but it gives CT a fighting chance imo.

Mitch i would say test run it for a week in the rules see how the win/loss rate is for CT/T and if its more even and no real major complaints from people keep it. Obviously the opinion of the masses would have to be looked over carefully since any T could claim restricting knifing would be a game ending thing for them

The reason the win loss rate is 20% to 80% is because 99% of the CTs are idiots..... No one tries to play soccer, dodgeball or any other game anymore. All I ever see is trivia and luck based games due to the fact that CTs don't even think they can make it to the next game without a T picking up a gun and raping them.

Example of a normal round; Killwhore at cells, shiftwalk to boxcage or another specified area, CT gets knifed on the way there and the round ends. Or killwhore at cells, shiftwalk to spray, T uses pistol or an idiot CT stands to close and gets killed resulting in the death of all other CTs.

The only way to make the ratio in the CT favor is too turn this server into a replica of eGO.

Did we ever consider an option to restrict new players to T for x number of rounds, where x is any prime number greater than the lifespan of the Sun? Or something smaller, I guess...

Could help reduce CT retardation.

that could deplete population as new players join. It can get annoying when you end up with an influx of retarded CTs, but its not hard to teach them quickly when you have a mic.

I wouldn't say Jb is hard if have common sense. Doesn't take a rocket scientist ;).

+1

after catching all the basic rules, it promotes quite a bit more fun. (such as being able to knife CTs while they go in your cell or knife CTs if they get too close to you, gun dropping procedures, ect.)