Sign in to follow this  
blob

Common loopholes in rules

I stopped playing jb because Oracion constantly abused me.. is he gone yet? D:

Lol. I think he burned you the most :3 Him and his little Hell's fire bullshit or w/e.

It would be nice if wardens would understand what they are saying. Ex. "When I say go, go blablabla" then "I repeat, when I say go, go blablabla" I go and then the warden shoots me :/

"When the cell doors open take one step out and freeze, face back to your cells and freeze again w/o detors and delays," a warden could say he meant the T's need to face their backs to the cells or face their cells (though this would be read as facing your cells some people have used similar commands to mean the former when it fits the latter more often).

Let me know if this happens so I can come in and restrict the CT that does this.

L2Grammar folks, Face back to cells means face your cells. Face YOUR back to cells means your back needs to be facing towards the cells.

Let me know if this happens so I can come in and restrict the CT that does this.

L2Grammar folks, Face back to cells means face your cells. Face YOUR back to cells means your back needs to be facing towards the cells.

Often hard to distinguish when most wardens have shitty microphones.

again, i could care less about loop holing unless its a way to get kills on terrorists.

I know grammar. When I pull that tarp out of the sack I say, "When cell doors open you will take one step out of your cell, face your backs to your cells, and freeze w/o any detours and w/o any delays.". So if T's face their cells they weren't listening closely enough to first orders lol

I know grammar. When I pull that tarp out of the sack I say, "When cell doors open you will take one step out of your cell, face backs to your cells, and freeze w/o any detours and w/o any delays.". So if T's face their cells they weren't listening closely enough to first orders lol

That is improper grammar and will be treated as the warden being an idiot.

"In any given round of a game (Trivia, etc), no more then 5 terrorists may be shot. And in any "team" games, the teams must be no more then 5. (this does not include friendly fire boxing)"

This is the only rule at the moment that i can think of that is possibly loopholed. If this applies to roulette on Spacejail then this is being loopholed as some can say it's technically not a team game. If it doesn't apply to the roulette on Spacejail, then I've still seen it being loopholed, but I do not have a more prominent example at the moment.

"In any given round of a game (Trivia, etc), no more then 5 terrorists may be shot. And in any "team" games, the teams must be no more then 5. (this does not include friendly fire boxing)"

This is the only rule at the moment that i can think of that is possibly loopholed. If this applies to roulette on Spacejail then this is being loopholed as some can say it's technically not a team game. If it doesn't apply to the roulette on Spacejail, then I've still seen it being loopholed, but I do not have a more prominent example at the moment.

Roulette is a map game. You can kill as many people as you like with it.

Is climb a "map reliant games" , then, or ski? Can you give the winner LR and kill the remaining ten? The wording of this rule is a little vague: "Map reliant games DO NOT have to follow the 5 Terrorist maximum, but are limited to being used twice a round (roulette, 4square, etc)."

Better would be "Games in which the map kills people, or randomly chooses people to die, such as roulette and 4squares, do not have to follow the 5 terrorist maximum. Instead they are limited to being used twice a round."

There's a difference between cutting down the T population to increase the chance of CT success and being a total asshole to try to trick everyone.

Also, if the warden repeats an order and makes a subtle change upon saying it the second time, is he required to say that the orders are being changed?

Ok well I found one more relevant to this thread.

Warden says "when I type go all t's go to this location etc."

Warden: Say go

*All t's who move die*

Warden: go

and the warden proceeds to say that the t's who moved initially were rebelling.

The warden typed go in the first order despite the fact that there is another word there.

Edit: I don't care if this is valid or not, it just needs to be clarified in motd.

*All t's who move die*

The warden typed go in the first order despite the fact that there is another word there.

Edit: I don't care if this is valid or not, it just needs to be clarified in motd.

Yep this one pisses me off. Another one is "when I type the word go". I know this argument has been debated heavily an mostly the CT killwhores have won the debate but I still have a major problem with it.

With the when I type go and then types something in chat with go at the end.... YOU TYPED GO for christ sakes. With the when I type the word go... you are saying you will type a word. If you want to be a dick then you would have to say "When I type the phrase the word go".

I think the simpliest way to fix this bullshit is to just say any command(typed or said) to begin a move order has to be one word.

Yep this one pisses me off. Another one is "when I type the word go". I know this argument has been debated heavily an mostly the CT killwhores have won the debate but I still have a major problem with it.

With the when I type go and then types something in chat with go at the end.... YOU TYPED GO for christ sakes. With the when I type the word go... you are saying you will type a word. If you want to be a dick then you would have to say "When I type the phrase the word go".

I think the simpliest way to fix this bullshit is to just say any command(typed or said) to begin a move order has to be one word.

Yeah, unless they call 'the word go' a phrase, I think they're not using proper grammar, so their orders must be interpreted as typing 'go'

*All t's who move die*

If go is in what he typed, go. If he kills you, Send me PM and ill ban him for 237 days

How specific. lol

(n2f = goodmin)

True, but i am never on when he's on. Could use with a few good wardens instead of the standard derping ct's of Step out of cell, 70% freekilled by ct>Ct restricted> 1 t remains not rabbled>rest of t's kill all ct's.

Not fun rounds :/

Guest Sandy Balls
You know what I hate? When warden dies and some one takes over, gives a single move command and then gives all the terrorists a freeday.

Wasn't there a rule specifically in place to stop people from instantly taking warden and declaring a freeday?

So late on this response but seriously, CTs get raped all the time I dont see a problem with giving freedays.

True, but i am never on when he's on. Could use with a few good wardens instead of the standard derping ct's of Step out of cell, 70% freekilled by ct>Ct restricted> 1 t remains not rabbled>rest of t's kill all ct's.

Not fun rounds :/

Because stepping out of your cell is a noob command given by noob wardens and 70% of all Ts are killed for absolutely no reason every round.

Suggestion: I think it would be cool if we had a sG only night, maybe including other active people on the forums, which would help remove some of the stupidity and would make me want to play, maybe other former JBfags would come back and play then...

Do want! o.o

Also I think the starting "trick" commands should be not aloud. It's no fun when you're a T and you've got 4 people fighting for warden, one apparently prevails to be the warden and you ask for a repeat of the command just to get shot 5 seconds later. Dying within seconds of the JB round for something as stupid as facing a certain direction is no fun at all. I think there should just be a standard starting command. My 2 cents.

Rules are too T-sided nowadays, CTs resort to loopholes because it's so damn difficult doing anything else. :l (considering we have a lot of people who play CT with downs syndrome)

Because stepping out of your cell is a noob command given by noob wardens and 70% of all Ts are killed for absolutely no reason every round.

you obviously didnt detect the exxageration in my post, now did you...

Read what butterfree said, thats a perfect example of idiotic commands of why and HOW people get killed.

also, the "noob" commands you speak of generally are the same shit every fucking round. Like fuck, if you are going to play trivia, do actual trivia and not fucking reaction trivia of 2+2=?.

Trivia is the only loophole i can see, fucking 2+2=? is not trivia in my opinion. A non shitty trivia question for example is : Which country also exists as its own city?* Not reaction trivia... Reaction trivia should not be allowed as its played way to fucking much.

* Vatican city btw.

This has become the typical JB round....

Warden: "One step out of cellls, do a 180, face cells, look right, and freeze, no detour and no delays"

BAM BAM

Warden: "All T's will go to bottom of cell ramp when I type go"

Warden: "say go"

BAM BAM BAM

Warden: "go"

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

Warden: "I said bottom of ramp not on the floor"

Warden: "all Ts take one step left or right and freeze. Face cells at all times"

Warden: "We are going to play trivia"

Warden: "2+2="

A terrorist: 4

Warden: "A terrorist answered correctly. Pick 5 Ts to die"

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

Warden: "what is your LR?"