Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Syndicate Gamers Logo Contest! [Discussion]

A lot of people put a lot of time into this, fucking do something with it. This is taking for ever.

I blame Jason.

Also: Mayo has also submitted designs.

We understand people have worked hard-- both the final contestants and the ones who didn't make it to the finals. It doesn't necessarily mean that the person who has worked the hardest gets their design picked though...

Also: Mayo has also submitted designs.

this-is-an-outrage.jpg

We understand people have worked hard-- both the final contestants and the ones who didn't make it to the finals. It doesn't necessarily mean that the person who has worked the hardest gets their design picked though...

If none of the designs are satisfactory to your endless rabble of non-deciding, then there should be more time to deliberate and design within the community.

It is about getting things done right.

Where are the logo entries?

sglogotshirt.png

This was my final submission. Basically what I had the energy to do. Couldn't figure out to make the G with as few lines as possible. The rest are in the archive I believe.

sglogotshirt.png

great concept, but i must admit that the "sG" part on the front looks a little like a swastika, just sayin'.

great concept, but i must admit that the "sG" part on the front looks a little like a swastika, just sayin'.

I also can see the G blending in with the shirt...

That was one of the issues.

I also can see the G blending in with the shirt...

What? If it is about the color that really isn't a central part of the design, so that's irrelevant.

I'm also curious what the other 5 people put as their entries.

Sure, let's be transparent. My final submission:

cY3Jo.pngOBX0e.png

I've been meaning to smooth out the model, and will if it's selected.

That is pretty good. If one isn't sG, it may be hard to comprehend, but overall, great idea. just one critique if I may (I can't do any better), but I have a little problem or something about that little tick to the far right, like a pencil. it is strange, what is it?

Sure, let's be transparent. My final submission:

cY3Jo.pngOBX0e.png

I've been meaning to smooth out the model, and will if it's selected.

This could be taken as something good or bad but whenever I see this I think of a pokeball not sg.

This could be taken as something good or bad but whenever I see this I think of a pokeball not sg.

Now that you say that, I think the same lol.

If syndicate gamers were a pokemon lol, it would be the biggest trolling pokemon level 9001. Gaaaw just thinking about that... Best move would be to troll, super effective on the weak minded.

If syndicate gamers were a pokemon lol, it would be the biggest trolling pokemon level 9001. Gaaaw just thinking about that... Best move would be to troll, super effective on the weak minded.

This.

Sign in to follow this