Sign in to follow this  
Deofuta

Ayone watching the NASL?

Hows it going guys?

Just seeing if anyone else is watching the North American Star League. I was actually thinking of purchasing the HD pack, the VOD and 1080 would be worth it alone. Plus I am seeing some pretty good players in there.

I would love to see some good players play, but the stream is either (a) too laggy or (b) players get DQ'd.

Also, the VODs take fucking forever to buffer, and a lot of them are mislabeled.

I had heard previously about the crappy labeling, but the last person I talked to said the buffering was near nonexistent. Interesting. Hopefully they can work the kinks out. I would love this to be something permanent in NA.

I had heard previously about the crappy labeling, but the last person I talked to said the buffering was near nonexistent. Interesting. Hopefully they can work the kinks out. I would love this to be something permanent in NA.

I haven't watched the VODs in 4-5 days because of a bad first couple of experiences, but yeah, it's possible it's been fixed.

its been pretty ass IMO. they need to get their shit together and be more professional. The whole thing just seems lazy uninspired and boring. Its slightly better than the $50 showmatches that happen but not by much.

the pre-show and in-between matches is SO fucking boring and tedious to watch. I love the stories of pro gamers but they just bring no humor or entertainment to it. It needs to brief and to the point just like the TSL.

Not worth the money yet. I just watch the re-stream at work. Got chat banned for mentioning adblock. What trash. (so far, i hope they get better)

I tried to watch it. Those casters suck. I should apply because unlike those idiots I'm a good caster...I'm just awful at this game :(

But forreals, Sheth was doing a live cast tonight before his NASL match, and his friend took his mic and started commentating...

He's hilarious, and that's who needs to be casting. Will. That is all.

Edit: TLO just lost in less than 10 minutes...