Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

UV Member you love(d)/hate(d)

Guest formerlyaeth

Yay i was added to a list! Hurray for me.

i hate football end of story :)

my football team sucks, the crowd doesn't respond to the band, ppl actually prefer to watch team suck and lose and applaud for football team while losing and give band mediocre encore for a hard performance.

(yes i'm part of the band)

new person added to disliked list :P

Vader

Guest formerlyaeth
dont worry tristan your on plenty of list's...

I only find one. :(

Guest Fohacidal

Yeap, because of zee germanz!

Guest some fag

Foh, I don't really hate you. I just get annoyed by you. I can't really say I hate someone over the internet. I can be annoyed, but then again, I'll probably never meet you in real life.

I remove you from my Hate list, and everyone.

I will switch my love and hate to "not annoyed by" and "annoyed by". Maybe, someday, I can remove you from my "annoyed by" list, Foh. :P

You people piss me off lol

Im not even gonna bother looking at the Confederacy thread. Ive been taught at school and read books about Confederacy and Union, so i dont need any other evidence because im not going to change my opinion.

Like I said, the winners write the textbooks, and so there is going to be a bias from either side. I truly don't care how you feel about the Confederacy, but I have been raised by it; I have my beliefs from how I was raised and what I've researched.

Guest formerlyaeth
This is all false. Everyone knows that the main cause of the civil war was slavery. Give me the proof to support your statements.

Lol! You actually think the reason the Civil war was started was because of slavery? If you do, do some more research on it.

Well, really slavery was only a small part of it. The Civil war was started because of slavery, economy, and states rights. Not just slavery. Don't argue about it if you don't know about it.

Also, what Zeus said, the textbooks are biased on the North's opinion. I am not saying slavery is right, but the Civil war wasn't OOH SLAVERY IS BAD LET'S GO KILL REDNECKS. It was started mostly because the North was getting better pay, more rights and the South was jealous of it.

Also, North got better pay. ^_^

Guest formerlyaeth
Foh, I don't really hate you. I just get annoyed by you. I can't really say I hate someone over the internet. I can be annoyed, but then again, I'll probably never meet you in real life.

I remove you from my Hate list, and everyone.

I will switch my love and hate to "not annoyed by" and "annoyed by". Maybe, someday, I can remove you from my "annoyed by" list, Foh. :P

Like I said, the winners write the textbooks, and so there is going to be a bias from either side. I truly don't care how you feel about the Confederacy, but I have been raised by it; I have my beliefs from how I was raised and what I've researched.

OH SHIT ZEUS! Exactly 2,000 posts. Winner on Christmas Day!

Guest Fohacidal
Lol! You actually think the reason the Civil war was started was because of slavery? If you do, do some more research on it.

Well, really slavery was only a small part of it. The Civil war was started because of slavery, economy, and states rights. Not just slavery. Don't argue about it if you don't know about it.

Also, what Zeus said, the textbooks are biased on the North's opinion. I am not saying slavery is right, but the Civil war wasn't OOH SLAVERY IS BAD LET'S GO KILL REDNECKS. It was started mostly because the North was getting better pay, more rights and the South was jealous of it.

Also, North got better pay. ^_^

That was to must suck up and uneducated post iv read this month good job lawl

In case I havent done it I want to add tristan to my hate list again for being a nubz

And Im moving Zeus to my I love you a lot list in hopes I get pushed of his annoyed by list :P

Guest some fag
Not too many tree huggers around here... :(

I got you a wood chipper for Christmas.

Guest Fohacidal

I got him a parking lot that used to be part of a closed off wildlife reserve! :P