Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

The Real MVP

Bulls are so fucking boring/disappointing this series.. I hope that Pacers upset them soooooooo bad.

well too bad.. Cause it wont happen.

You sir really don't know what you're talking about.

The BULLS are boring... Not D-rose... Boozer aint done shit except in one or 2 games

The BULLS are boring... Not D-rose... Boozer aint done shit except in one or 2 games

Noah with the great denfence and deng also.. Which leads to great on the run plays.. I don't know what you've been watching.. And korver with the clutch threes in the 4th quarter. The Bulls are exciting not boring at all.

Noah with the great denfence and deng also.. Which leads to great on the run plays.. I don't know what you've been watching.. And korver with the clutch threes in the 4th quarter. The Bulls are exciting not boring at all.

I'm sorry i don't agree with you that's just my opinion -_-. Rose is fun to watch but watching Noah rebound and korver shoot three pointers isn't my type of watching fun basketball

Watching korver is not boring. You sir need to learn to BASQUEBALL

I knows mah bball :( played varsity 3 year in HS and still play daily... I'm just not a shooter so I get jelly

I knows mah bball :( played varsity 3 year in HS and still play daily... I'm just not a shooter so I get jelly

Figured. I played 3 years varisity and I play all the time too :D. It is not boring at all unless you watch boozer then you just get mad

Figured. I played 3 years varisity and I play all the time too :D. It is not boring at all unless you watch boozer then you just get mad

What position?

Power forward.

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww me too! how tall are you?? I was 6 ' 4 when i was playing junior and senior year

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww me too! how tall are you?? I was 6 ' 4 when i was playing junior and senior year

Muh bad forgot this thread existed. I am 6'4 and was since I was a soph. I hit 3's all day actually. I retired after I came to a college that has a 6'7 power forward with like 1000 foot vertical.

Muh bad forgot this thread existed. I am 6'4 and was since I was a soph. I hit 3's all day actually. I retired after I came to a college that has a 6'7 power forward with like 1000 foot vertical.

6'4 also w/ about a 30 inch vertical... Its all i get while being white. I was an average shooter. I was just scrappy and did a little above average in most areas. was only like .2 assists per game behind our PG :3