Oracion

Karma, The Ethereal Vengeance

General

*Karma, The Ethereal Vengeance

*Original idea

* Nade Race.

*Level 3500

* No health powerups.

Notes: Race has no weapons except nade. Extra damage is gained through abilities/ult.

Nade is regained on the race every four seconds and obviously does not follow the nade rule.

Five skills, Five levels each.

Vanish - Disappear from sight. (12% invis/level and 5% speed gain/level.)

Revenge - Gain from your ally's pain. (When an ally is hit, you gain 1 health for level 1-2. Two health for levels 3-4. Three health for level 5.)

Purge - Banish your foe. (12% chance/level to knock back enemies when hit with nade.)

Malice - Your hatred shall haunt you. (Ability, 10 second cooldown. When used, next nade shall set enemies on fire for a time depending on level. Levels 1-2, one second. Levels 3-4, two seconds. Level 5, three seconds.)

Spite - Balance shall be preserved. (Ultimate, 20 second cooldown. Gain a second nade in your hand. Next two nades will deal 8% more damage/level.)

Nade race. I figure we need one, but not one like the one on WCS2.

Heck yeah. Sounds awesome, except that 6 seconds is a long time to wait for a nade when it is your only weapon. but, I suppose it depends on how much damage you're cranking out with it

Heck yeah. Sounds awesome, except that 6 seconds is a long time to wait for a nade when it is your only weapon. but, I suppose it depends on how much damage you're cranking out with it

Well, now that you mention it. It kinda is. Reduced to four.