Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

Big Daddy[K]

Due to the steam sale of the Bioshock games i bought them instead of my previous state of torrent, and decided to suggest a line of races based off the game, this is currently race 1 of 4.

Big Daddy

Knife only

Level 3000

5 Skills/8 Levels each

Iron Suit: Your thick suit offers ample protection from gunfire. (up to 30% damage reduction on all shots)

Enraged: You charge at your assailant in anger. (Speed when shot, up to 1.4)

Drill: You're equipped with a dangerous drill. (+damage with knife, up to 45 for a 100 dmg knife hit if it procs)

Built to Protect: You were made to last. (+hp, max at 160)

[ultimate]CHARGE!: No one threatens your little sister. (Similar to when a Big Daddy would charge at you in Bioshock, with a WCS twist to it.) (When used, enemies near you drop their primary weapon, and become banished for 4 seconds, 30 second cooldown.)

Due to the steam sale of the Bioshock games i bought them instead of my previous state of torrent, and decided to suggest a line of races based off the game, this is currently race 1 of 4.

Big Daddy

Knife only

Level 3000

5 Skills/8 Levels each

Iron Suit: Your thick suit offers ample protection from gunfire. (up to 15% damage reduction on all shots)

Enraged: You charge at your assailant in anger. (Speed when shot, up to 1.4)

Drill: You're equipped with a dangerous drill. (+damage with knife, up to 45 for a 100 dmg knife hit if it procs)

Built to Protect: You were made to last. (+hp, max at 175)

CHARGE!: No one threatens your little sister. (Similar to when a Big Daddy would charge at you in Bioshock, with a WCS twist to it.) (When used, enemies near you drop their primary weapon, and become banished for 4 seconds, 30 second cooldown.)

Damage reduction should go up to at least 25% if it's going to be a tank. Maybe instead of getting faster when shot, your speed increases as your health goes down?

I don't really know how to balance knife races, but this one seems solid to me, with Aero's suggestion. Assuming it isn't another Savage.

I don't really know how to balance knife races, but this one seems solid to me, with Aero's suggestion. Assuming it isn't another Savage.

savage has massive evasion. This is dmg reduction :3

=D

Up'd the damage reduction to 30% and health down to 160.

Hopefully, this is like savage ;D. I would love to play this race though. Maybe give it some speed prior to getting shot? Only like 1.2ish maybe.