Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Colts

ignoring what facts. all you said was the colts defense was good and i argued that point.

and by the way, harrison isn't practicing consistently like you guys said. he is missing practices each week and he still hasn't played yet.

I gave plenty of facts so I'll just wait for the game

Guest Fohacidal

Harrison is not missing practices, I read this in an interview Ill post it if I find it, i found it though on msn.foxsports.com

Also the Ravens just lost in OT to the Dolphins, so lawl

ignoring what facts. all you said was the colts defense was good and i argued that point.

and by the way, harrison isn't practicing consistently like you guys said. he is missing practices each week and he still hasn't played yet.

I gave plenty of facts so I'll just wait for the game

You guys? I didn't say that, Fohacidal said. So apparently you WERE arguing against facts then.

Harrison is not missing practices, I read this in an interview Ill post it if I find it, i found it though on msn.foxsports.com

Also the Ravens just lost in OT to the Dolphins, so lawl

He is the one arguing the facts.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/resources/pla...ws?playerId=939

just click there, and there is an abundance of missed practices. For some reason I don't think espn would be wrong.

that ravens loss was disappointing i was just watching to see troy smith get out there again

He is the one arguing the facts. http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/players/fan...%3dstateChanged

just click there, the first thing on Dec 14 says he is missing a practice. For some reason I don't think espn would be wrong.

that ravens loss was disappointing i was just watching to see troy smith get out there again

I love how you completely ignored my point.

You guys? I didn't say that, Fohacidal said. So apparently you WERE arguing against facts then.

i don't see your point. if fohacidal said it then okay im talking to him clearly. and there is no point that i am arguing against him. i gave him THE fact

i don't see your point. if fohacidal said it then okay im talking to him clearly. and there is no point that i am arguing against him. i gave him THE fact

Ugh you again fail to see past the first half of the sentence...

lol i hope you're not talking about that " My point still stands and yours fails. Colts defense is good, despite what you may think."

i have explained the colts defense before. they would have had a chance had their defensive line not fallen apart. no freeney. 2 rookie dt's. mathis missed last game. 3 of the 4 linemen were undrafted and the other was a 7th round pick. their defensive line will be their downfall because it will force the secondary to be more conservative, therefore taking bob sanders (the best play on their d) off of his game.

lol i hope you're not talking about that " My point still stands and yours fails. Colts defense is good, despite what you may think."

i have explained the colts defense before. they would have had a chance had their defensive line not fallen apart. no freeney. 2 rookie dt's. mathis missed last game. 3 of the 4 linemen were undrafted and the other was a 7th round pick. their defensive line will be their downfall because it will force the secondary to be more conservative, therefore taking bob sanders (the best play on their d) off of his game.

Must I give you the statistics again?

Guest Fohacidal
Must I give you the statistics again?

Do it, but remember he also doesnt seem to remember the fact that Dungy (if he has his regular season goals done) will calm down with the final games, and not use his starters a lot (mostly pulled out before second half)

lol i already gave an argument for the statistics. THE DEFENSIVE LINE HAS FALLEN APART. therefore they won't be able to maintain what they did.

dungy can pull his starters if he wants. but he doesn't have on the d line left who aren't injured. and my link before proves that harrison is missing practice. taking starters out of a game early is one thing, but not letting them practice or play in the games clearly means he is injured.

lol i already gave an argument for the statistics. THE DEFENSIVE LINE HAS FALLEN APART. therefore they won't be able to maintain what they did.

dungy can pull his starters if he wants. but he doesn't have on the d line left who aren't injured. and my link before proves that harrison is missing practice. taking starters out of a game early is one thing, but not letting them practice or play in the games clearly means he is injured.

Except they are still at number 2 after last game in which their D line was out.

the d line did not play well at all. they gave up 149 yards rushing which is pretty bad. they had 0 sacks. now this is against the raiders. the raiders are good at rushing but they suck at passing. so just imagine what a potent passing offense would do if they had plenty of time to throw the ball.

the d line did not play well at all. they gave up 149 yards rushing which is pretty bad. they had 0 sacks. now this is against the raiders. the raiders are good at rushing but they suck at passing. so just imagine what a potent passing offense would do if they had plenty of time to throw the ball.

But we are still number two in defense.

lol that last statement just shows that you can't comprehend the logic that i'm giving you

Logic? You said the Colts D-line sucks. I say it doesn't matter to much because we still have a kick ass defense.

It is you who cannot comprehend logic, as you seem to dodge my point about statistics and the number two D every time I mention it.

LOL. they were a good defense BEFORE they d line fell apart. now their d line is shaky at best. and you can't say that having a d line "doesn't matter to much" because they are the most important part of a defense.

Guest Fohacidal
LOL. they were a good defense BEFORE they d line fell apart. now their d line is shaky at best. and you can't say that having a d line "doesn't matter to much" because they are the most important part of a defense.

I laugh at your logic and reasoning.