Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Colts

Guest Fohacidal

No they dont, and the Colts proved that last year bios.

Also, I dont know about you, but if I am a coach, my main objectives are

1. Clinch a playoff berth

2. Get divisional

3. Get homefield advantage

Thats what the Colts do, all of this crap Bellichick is doing is gonna catch up to him eventually, and he is going to injure a bunch of starters in a stupid game all because he wants to be the greatest. The difference between the Pats and the Dolphins of 72? Schula played the ball against a tough NFL league, and was able to survive, Bellichick just wants to be in the record books.

Im telling you, Colts superbowl, not because I am a fan, but because Dungy in the correct situation can outmanuver any team and can also manipulate the Colts defense to create a hilariously strong Offense and Defense. I mean, Dungy INVENTED the Tampa-2...

Guest Fohacidal

Agreed, not to mention facing the Jets and Dolphins back to back is like not even playing a football game.

It's pointless arguing with people who ignore the facts. Both the Patriots and Colts have had easy games. We have played our share of harder games as well. I'm done debating you two, you're both tag teaming me and ignoring the facts.

It's pointless arguing with people who ignore the facts. Both the Patriots and Colts have had easy games. We have played our share of harder games as well. I'm done debating you two, you're both tag teaming me and ignoring the facts.

You mean were tag teaming you and thus winning right? :D

Weren't you the one who doesn't listen to everything the government feeds us? Well, I don't swallow everything the media tells me, and I know for a FACT the patriots division and schedule are a joke. They had like 4 good teams to play.

2 TD's is better than one INT. Therfore, his passing game was fine. And lawl I don't know if you play football, but usually NFL teams don't run up the score. That is for little kids.

nfl teams can do whatever they want becuz the other team will take it like men. in pop warner kids are benched when they get a lead so that the backups can go in. it is that simple.

i don't see why ppl are mad about belicheck wanted to break the dolphins record. don't act like you guys wouldn't wanna.

and dungy is NOT the mastermind behind their offense in any way. it is Tom Moore and Peyton Manning.

if the colts had the same schedule they would still have at least one loss...

and as for the colts...i'm sorry but they have almost no chance this year. freeney is gone. their d line is made of 2 rookie dt's an unknown de and robert mathis. that isn't very scary. bob sanders is the only player on that d with any skill and he is gonna be taken off of his game due to the injuries. harrison has been hurt for quite some time, and until we see him get back and perform well on his knee, there is no way to be sure he will perform up to his standards

Guest Fohacidal

He has been practicing your retard, Harrison is coming back for the playoffs its been confirmed already in several press releases. Also if the Colts had the same schedule, they would be doing just as good as the Pats.

I would also like to note, the Colts are one of the few times in NFL history to take a potentially crap defense, into something truly miraculous, and they have dont it countless times before. Just wait for the playoffs, you say we dont have a chance (which proves how much you know about the NFL), but just you wait, Dungy is lurking...

nfl teams can do whatever they want becuz the other team will take it like men. in pop warner kids are benched when they get a lead so that the backups can go in. it is that simple.

i don't see why ppl are mad about belicheck wanted to break the dolphins record. don't act like you guys wouldn't wanna.

and dungy is NOT the mastermind behind their offense in any way. it is Tom Moore and Peyton Manning.

if the colts had the same schedule they would still have at least one loss...

and as for the colts...i'm sorry but they have almost no chance this year. freeney is gone. their d line is made of 2 rookie dt's an unknown de and robert mathis. that isn't very scary. bob sanders is the only player on that d with any skill and he is gonna be taken off of his game due to the injuries. harrison has been hurt for quite some time, and until we see him get back and perform well on his knee, there is no way to be sure he will perform up to his standards

WTF are you on? In the NFL FIRST STRING ARE BENCHED IF THEY ARE AHEAD BY A GOOD AMRGIN SO THAT THEY DO NOT BECOME INJURED.

Sanders' injuries? Last time he checked he kicked some fucking ass against the Ravens.

I would also like to point out that the Colts have the number one ranked passing defense and the number two ranked defense overall.

lol you guys are just flaming now. practicing is hardly playing in an actual game. the practice squad isn't gonna deliver hits like rodney harrison. if the colts had the same schedule they would have lost at least one game seeing as they lost to the pats.

the colts have not done it "countless" times. they did it the last two years (barely), every time before that, their defense failed them.

clearly in the NFL starters are not benched after being up by a certain margin. and i said sanders would be taken off of HIS game due to the injuries. meaning the injuries around him would make him differentiate from what he usually does on the field.

and idk about the colts having the 1 pass defense they might. but if they do, it is only because the pats just torched the recently number 1 pass defense last week.

I really don't want to continue but I feel I must. You still haven't acknowledged my point that you never know how many points you will need to win. Also, you guys are just sore losers because the patriots have beat the colts a lot more than the colts have beaten the pats.

lol you guys are just flaming now. practicing is hardly playing in an actual game. the practice squad isn't gonna deliver hits like rodney harrison. if the colts had the same schedule they would have lost at least one game seeing as they lost to the pats.

the colts have not done it "countless" times. they did it the last two years (barely), every time before that, their defense failed them.

clearly in the NFL starters are not benched after being up by a certain margin. and i said sanders would be taken off of HIS game due to the injuries. meaning the injuries around him would make him differentiate from what he usually does on the field.

and idk about the colts having the 1 pass defense they might. but if they do, it is only because the pats just torched the recently number 1 pass defense last week.

It's called stats. You should check them out soemtime. HEre let me help you:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/statsTeam

And how did I flame you lol?

And bios we had beaten you the last 3 times ina row before this season :D

Just messin wit ya, you actually defend your cheaters with valid points :P

Guest Fohacidal
I really don't want to continue but I feel I must. You still haven't acknowledged my point that you never know how many points you will need to win. Also, you guys are just sore losers because the patriots have beat the colts a lot more than the colts have beaten the pats.

So what? Records cant be used to judge a teams strength, that is stupid, yes it is a guideline but its a way to premature way of judging a teams ability. Ravens and Eagles are perfect examples

Also I dont need to acknowledge about how many points a team needs to win, remember the Pats Chiefs game? No, well lemme refresh your memory

52-7

In the first half the Pats were up 24-0

By the end of the third quarter the Pats were leading 38-0

Now please tell me for the love of god WHY the Patriots had to score another 2 touchdowns to bring it up to 52-0 late in the 4th quarter? Why? WHY?!

Oh btw, wanna know when the Chiefs scored? Last 3 minutes of the game, it was the last touchdown of the day.

I think its A LOT MORE then just SECURING a win buddy.

It's called stats. You should check them out soemtime. HEre let me help you:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/statsTeam

And how did I flame you lol?

And bios we had beaten you the last 3 times ina row before this season :D

Just messin wit ya, you actually defend your cheaters with valid points :P

that only proves i was right about the steelers being the number 1 ranked pass defense prior to getting dismantled by the pats.

i was talking to fohacidal about the flame.

yea 3 wins before this season... and before those three wins we owned you. but anyways this season the pats have won the one head to head matchup so there you go.

that only proves i was right about the steelers being the number 1 ranked pass defense prior to getting dismantled by the pats.

i was talking to fohacidal about the flame.

yea 3 wins before this season... and before those three wins we owned you. but anyways this season the pats have won the one head to head matchup so there you go.

You said that where excactly? That link proves the Colts have a good defense, not a bad one, smart one.

Exactly Nuffles.

We beat the Colts this year. It was a game where Indianapolis got every single call and everything went there way, but the pats still won. You can't deny it, no matter what you say. And you can throw out all the facts and stats you want to, but a win is a win and we won this year. We may play the Colts in the play-offs, we will judge them then.

Guest Fohacidal
Exactly Nuffles.

We beat the Colts this year. It was a game where Indianapolis got every single call and everything went there way, but the pats still won. You can't deny it, no matter what you say. And you can throw out all the facts and stats you want to, but a win is a win and we won this year. We will play the Colts in the play-offs, we will judge them then.

Correction ^

Guest Fohacidal
Its nice to belong to something isn't it, you all have your love of football.

What do you have?

I belong to the greater than 10 inches club.

Really though, I played football for like 10 years. It makes me sick to think about it/hear people talk about it.

When I look around a bar I see people either reliving their glory days or trying to fit in. I find it hard to just enjoy it. If you want to just enjoy something there are so much better things you could do, like play counter-strike. At least you are involved then.

Guest Fohacidal

I think just being able to call yourself a fan, and be able to relate to a group of strangers and actually have a good time watching a game of pigskin is what its usually about. I love football, and Im a diehard Colts fan, just how I am.