Sin, The Immoral Soul

General:

* Sin, The Immoral Soul

* Original Idea

* Guns race.

* Level 3500

* No Scroll of Resurrection.

Seven Skills, Seven Levels each

Lust - They cannot hurt one they desire. (5% evade/level)

Gluttony - Heartiness will slow all. (Aura, grants 2% slow/level within a 500 range to enemies.)

Greed - Riches can lead to ruin. (Ability, 25 second cooldown. When used, steal 200 gold/level from an enemy (Rounds to 1.5k at max).

Sloth - Laziness can kill a man. (Aura, deals 2 damage/level [Rounds to 15 at max] to enemies in an area every 8 seconds.)

Wrath - Rage shall bury you. (+1 damage/level for 50% of your hits.)

Envy - Jealousy destroys will. (40% chance on being hit to make your enemy lose 100 gold/level every hit they deal to you.)

Pride - Vanity shall haunt you. (Ultimate, respawn skill. When killed, you gain a respawn, which grants you an extra 30 health, and instantly moles you behind a person. At max level, you gain two respawns.)

Debuff-ish/assassin type race.

Way OP. 2 repawns and 2 free kills? Thats even more ridiculous than rogue... And slow auras are the most homo shit ever, fucking soul reaper.....

Well the respawn thing is wtf also but I'm gonna be that guy who thinks that 700 dollars lost per hit on you is way too much also. Unless you start with only like 50 hp or something...

Holy shit, waaay overpowered.

That's why it's going to be a private race for me. ;D

But in all seriousness, I was tired as fuck when I typed this up so I'll probably redo it later tonight.