Sign in to follow this  
Jopo

Stuck on spawn

Sometimes when i spawn in the beginning of a round, i got stuck in another player.

It only happens when i'm playing shopkeeper.

I don't know what the other guy his race was but it always was the same guy i got stuck in.

That happens a lot. Lol.

Just hope there's an admin on.

If not, then hope that the other guy slays himself and then you'll be freeeeee!

Sometimes when i spawn in the beginning of a round, i got stuck in another player.

It only happens when i'm playing shopkeeper.

I don't know what the other guy his race was but it always was the same guy i got stuck in.

do you by any chance get stuck when moling? If so, then you moled into an afk/slow to leave spawn guy.

If not, then it's just a map not having enough spawn points. If neither of these, rage!!!!

do you by any chance get stuck when moling? If so, then you moled into an afk/slow to leave spawn guy.

If not, then it's just a map not having enough spawn points. If neither of these, rage!!!!

I know it happens sometimes when u mole, but i got stuck in my own team mate.

But Aero already explained me that this happens due not having enough spawn points.

But thanks anyway.

Yeah me too, so I thought it was a bug between some races but it's just that there are not enough spawn points.

I also believe there is more to it. I always believed Office had plenty of spawn points, until monster started spawning in me every round. :o

The reason you get stuck in the same person every time is because CSS rotates through 4 different spawns. So you'll basically spawn in the same 4 spots every round until you disconnect or the map changes.

Sign in to follow this