Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tasty

The best player I have ever seen

Guest Tasty

This might be old news, but I played with one of his ex-Clan members today in a pub and they were talking about him. Youtubed him and was speechless.

Never heard of him.

On a sidenote: How is it possible for CSS to be entertaining long enough to get that good? I never really understood pro players.

You guys will definitely never get as good as nickn0it. Don't try the awp, you'll embarrass yourself.

This.

Also, when Source became competitive, frod dropped awping for rifle and nickn0it put his awping days to shame.

I forget who became complexity's awper then but even frod and warden couldn't awp worth a shit in Source. Good thing they switched back to 1.6, LUL.

Thing is I don't get what's so good about an awp player though, sure he kills a lot of people, but it's a god damn awp, one shot kill most the time. If he was using a scout or a rifle, then I'd be impressed. Not only this, but the fact that it's a montage of kill sprees from him, I'd want to see him play against a whole server with unedited video.

I'd want to see him play against a whole server with unedited video.

Exactly, I've been playing this game for far too long. And even if I was douchebag that video taped myself every time I played I'd even throw out a decent mix of highlights

Your a douche if your video tape yourself, period, unless its a tournament or something I don't see the point if 90% of the footage is random pub play and not a tourney.

Exactly, I've been playing this game for far too long. And even if I was douchebag that video taped myself every time I played I'd even throw out a decent mix of highlights

Your a douche if your video tape yourself, period, unless its a tournament or something I don't see the point if 90% of the footage is random pub play and not a tourney.

What? This was clearly all scrims or tournaments, look at the names he's killing.

Guest armyofone
You guys will definitely never get as good as nickn0it. Don't try the awp, you'll embarrass yourself.

Have you played with me on dust2, or in WCS2 when I decide to awp? I may not as good as he, but I'm in the same ballpark (or city at least).

Guest Tasty
he has no life :P

He also has more money than you.

Guest Tasty
the videos gone

Click the "Watch on Youtube" button.