Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

Server Night of Sorts

Well I saw the post for the community meet and since I'm not an official part of it yet I thought I'd just toss this idea out there anyways. I used to play with a clan which would have a "regs(regulars) night" every saturday night.

The way this worked was over the course of a week, people would vote for the mode to be played on regs night. This was over CSS modes, Some days were freeze tag, some death match, red rover, all sorts of crazy CSS mods with about 40 players every saturday, and it really brought the community together, bringing those who didnt play on the same servers every night into contact with eachother, which is great for recruits like me who should get to know everyone.

And as an incentive to stay active in the community and play on the servers, the requirements to play at the regs night was to either be a clan member or someone in the community who has over 10 hours of play time on at least one server owned by the clan as well as a few other guidelines.

I dont know, the idea sounds like it would really help this community grow and flourish as well as create a great night for everyone for just relax and have fun while playing new modes some people may have not even heard of before.

Sounds fun, I'd love to do some random games like that. It really would bring the clan onto one server, like that gun-game night for Coinstar's leaving.

I'm definitely going to post this in the staff forum. If it goes through, I'll gladly engie the server for it. Give me some ideas so I'm not like, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WEEK'S GAME?

Just copy and paste this list down the thread. <3 Bear in mind these are just ideas. They may or may not actually happen.

Games:

Hide and seek

Gungame

Hax night (This might need cleared with the boss, but I think it'd be fucking hilarious)

Breakfloor

Anticamp

TF2 night?

sv_cheats 1

Duck duck goose (:3)

Well some modes we played on the server for the clan night were:

Red Rover

Freeze Tag

Deathmatch

Free For all Team Death Match

Gun Game

Reverse Gun Game

Roll The Dice

Scrim Night

Just to name a few...

Also: wtb thanks? =D <3

Hide and seek

Gungame

Hax night (This might need cleared with the boss, but I think it'd be fucking hilarious) (BUT I HAVE NO HAX!!)

Breakfloor

Anticamp

TF2 night?

sv_cheats 1

Duck duck goose (:3) (Sounds so fun, if we did it in GMOD we could have a spiderman hunt day.)

Red Rover (send MONKEH right over...OH GOD I FORGOT HE IS A FOOTBALL PLAYA!)

Freeze Tag

Deathmatch

Free For all Team Death Match

Reverse Gun Game

Roll The Dice

Scrim Night

s4s tourney

Disk "Guns" (Basically Disk Golf but with guns)

Hot Potato

Attack the Fort

Blind Zombie Attack

Sounds fun. And since clay is willing to code, we should definitely get this going.

This should be like eventful fridays or saturdays

I have an idea for a game mode. It's more or less a rip off of TTT, but it's called cannibal. One player is the cannibal, and they have to kill all the other players. Only, no one gets guns. You all just get a knife. It would be kind of a pain to code, mostly because I'd have to code anything period. But I think it could be a fun time.

And Multimod (capture the flag, audio's weapons arena script and gungame)

Sign in to follow this