Sign in to follow this  
Formerly known as Karma

I lol'd @ this.

Sorry, a freeze pop comes as a liquid in a bag, whereas jello comes as a powder in a box and cannot be the same. It is jello.

you take that powder turn it into a liquid. and freeeeeeze it .. thus changing it from one thing to another.. do you call Ice. Frozen water ?

you take that powder turn it into a liquid. and freeeeeeze it .. thus changing it from one thing to another.. do you call Ice. Frozen water ?

you COULD call ice frozen water, but you could not call frozen jello a freeze pop.

well i suppose you could, but it would make no sense. frozen jello is frozen jello

you COULD call ice frozen water, but you could not call frozen jello a freeze pop.

you could too. just like kids freeze Kool-aid and make kool-aid Popsicle. ( Kool-aid comes in a powder in case you forgot )

kool-aid-popsicle-01.jpg

Challenge #3 (since jello was #1): DON'T DIE!!

See. Impossible.

im alive now, thus i have completed your challenge of not dying.

you could to. just like kids freeze Kool-aid and make kool-aid Popsicle. ( Kool-aid comes in a powder in case you forgot )

kool-aid-popsicle-01.jpg

touche, but kool-aid cannot be turned into jello by way of boiling water / refrigeration can it?

edit: lets meet in the middle shal we? frozen jello would be a jello popsicle.

Yes fortunately, but nobody can beat the challenge!

Technically, if one donates his brain to science, they will put it in a container and keep it active with electrically charged liquid (i forget what the process is called...) thus keeping your brain (and by extention, you) alive forever

Also, cryogenic freezing will preserve ones self for as long as you remain frozen and in-tact

All you would have to do is add Gelatin :P

but then it wouldn't be koolaid, it would be jello

Technically, if one donates his brain to science, they will put it in a container and keep it active with electrically charged liquid (i forget what the process is called...) thus keeping your brain (and by extention, you) alive forever

Also, cryogenic freezing will preserve ones self for as long as you remain frozen and in-tact

inevitable-defeat-demotivational-poster-1203285808.jpg

touche, but kool-aid cannot be turned into jello by way of boiling water / refrigeration can it?
but then it wouldn't be koolaid, it would be jello

thats all you asked of me

the fact that lions eat zebra doesn't indicate death to you?

Natural order does indicate the Lion will eat the zebra.. However. it can relate to other things.. maybe the lion and zebra are friends and they are playing tag :3