Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Ipod

Looking to buy a new Ipod/mp3 my has been filled up for ages and want to upgrade. I have about 9,000 songs. thinking about the 64gb Ipod touch I read reviews just want to see what you guys think or have any alternatives or comments?

If you have that many songs, and the library is growing, get an ipod classic, which can fit 40,000 songs. If you want to play games + have other semi-useful apps, then the 64 ipod touch. If your songs are 320kbs quality, it'll be hard to maintain room on your 64gig itouch, which at most could fit maybe 10000 in 320kbs.

I can give you a touch, but it will be nothing like the iPod kind, and it will most definately be in your pants. :3

lol

but you should get the itouch 3rd gen 64gb if you want it a lil cheaper, but if you want the expensive 1 with the camera u should get the newer 4th gen

I got the 32GB iPod touch and it's full with 3850 songs (but 100 of those songs are 40-50 mixes) so you could probably fit up to 5000.

I cleared all apps so I can fit in as many songs as possible.

But I would say go for the 64 GB Touch if you're not going over 10k songs.

I stole my iPod touch 8GB off some kid at school lol

I definitely need more room, I'm constantly having to refresh my iPod with new tunes, it gets annoying.

I'm waiting for my current cell phone contract to end, then imma buy an iPhone. That should have enough room for me.

iPods blow. Cowon makes the best portable media players.

mmmm, discovered this after my second crapPod was stolen. SUPPORTS SO MANY CODECS! (AKA I don't have to break it to fix it :P)

i would go with the 64gb 4th gen IPod Touch mainly cus i like the apps from the app store and it has enuogh space for me but for others with a lot of songs might think different.

I went with a 64 bit Ipod Touch. Good balance of space and ability. With some jail breaking you can add quite a bit. I personally enjoy the homebrew Pokemon games, they amuse me.