Sign in to follow this  
SinS

To all you LoL players.

Watching DotA highlights has shown me how mind-blowingly awesome DotA really was. The skill ceiling on that game is so high that it breaks my brain at how good you can be at it. LoL will never be even close when it comes to innovative, creative gameplay.

And LoL-ers think skill shots are hard. Not even close to the shit you can do in DotA.

Watching DotA highlights has shown me how mind-blowingly awesome DotA really was. The skill ceiling on that game is so high that it breaks my brain at how good you can be at it. LoL will never be even close when it comes to innovative, creative gameplay.

And LoL-ers think skill shots are hard. Not even close to the shit you can do in DotA.

But LoL is made from the creators of Dota.....O_o

Proud HoN man here.

still bad and real fucking mad.

but i bloody well love it

edit: got 300 apm 2 days ago CUM

Do you play HoN alot?? if you do add me... Awasa. I'm about 1800 mmr rating. We should play sometime

But LoL is made from the creators of Dota.....O_o

Yep. Guinsoo made LoL painfully simple and appealing to the masses. Even the map is ridiculously simplified. When someone eats/lumberjacks his way through a forest to escape death, you truly appreciate good/exploitative map design.

i installed LoL, played like 4-5 games...realized that the average IQ of the playerbase was on par with Tea, and promptly uninstalled.

I kind of laughed at this comment.

LoL is fun to play with friends though ;)

played Dota, got confused on the shop items and went bleh.

When you get confused at one of the simplest aspects of DotA, you know the game isn't meant for you.

LoL is still fun. Just hating how bad players are in it. Kinda sad when there's a ton of bad 30's out there.

Are you secretly implying that I'm so horrible out there only because I'm the weak link most of the time? WEll sorry if I'm not good enough just because I give warnings too late /sarcasm

Are you secretly implying that I'm so horrible out there only because I'm the weak link most of the time? WEll sorry if I'm not good enough just because I give warnings too late /sarcasm

Im prob so much worse than you. Lol

DotA is the only one I ever played and will ever play. Why would I give up the original? It still gets updated and has a decent player base.

Everything copied DotA and I don't feel the need to play lackluster imitations.

DotA is the only one I ever played and will ever play. Why would I give up the original? It still gets updated and has a decent player base.

Everything copied DotA and I don't feel the need to play lackluster imitations.

At least try it, your just being ignorant.

I used to play DoTA along with many other LoL devotees.

One man team in dota lol.

Yes, but only when you got back from doing dishes and everyone else was already gone. Lol.

As for trying League of Legends... eh. The biggest thing for me is that I don't want to re-learn item builds in a new game when I can just keep playing DotA. I only hop on DotA every once in a while right now anyway.

Yes, but only when you got back from doing dishes and everyone else was already gone. Lol.

As for trying League of Legends... eh. The biggest thing for me is that I don't want to re-learn item builds in a new game when I can just keep playing DotA. I only hop on DotA every once in a while right now anyway.

Just cheat and use this, like half of everyone probably. http://day9tv.blip.tv/posts?view=archive&nsfw=dc