Sign in to follow this  
SinS

To all you LoL players.

DotA2 will just be DotA/HoN except with much more of those valve conveniences and nicer graphics no doubt. I'm sure DotA isn't hard to make but it is the first time Valve are doing anything of the sort so they can goof it or have delays too.

My first game I went like 10-2 due to my DotA background. I hope either DotA2 or SC2-Dota blows LoL and HoN out of the water. While I don't believe it's not possible to kill LoL's fanbase by creating a better game, I just feel like Riot is focused on making money which is completely fair due to their relatively small size. So I hope Valve/Blizzard can actually make a better game, but then again, Blizzard customs are a bit derp. I'm hoping Valve pulls through.

lol, well it could be worse like how Blizzard so often finds reasons to push back the release date of Diablo 3

lol, well it could be worse like how Blizzard so often finds reasons to push back the release date of Diablo 3

Diablo 3 has been put out of sight, out of mind because of SC2. :3

Agreed, we should sue blizzard for being douches and force them to work on diablo 3 and release it.

Even on a financial perspective, SC2 should take priority. In the aspect of esports, popularity, and gameplay, it would be SC2. Derp derp.

Even on a financial perspective, SC2 should take priority. In the aspect of esports, popularity, gameplay, it would be SC2. Derp derp.

Someone watches Day9!

God... I want SC2 so bad.

I have the game, played it once, quit on it. I'd rather play warcraft 3 over SC2

SC2's competitive atmosphere is very unforgiving. The mental strain of getting demolished can cause any noob to give up the game.

SC2's competitive atmosphere is very unforgiving. The mental strain of getting demolished can cause any noob to give up the game.

it wasn't the online gameplay, the 3 claasses were a bit bleh and unbalanced and story was too bleh. It reminded me too much of Red Alert 3 which imo, offers more, but we're going off subject. :P

it wasn't the online gameplay, the 3 claasses were a bit bleh and unbalanced and story was too bleh. It reminded me too much of Red Alert 3 which imo, offers more, but we're going off subject. :P

When you play a RTS for the "story", you're doing it wrong. Very very very very very very very very very wrong.

i installed LoL, played like 4-5 games...realized that the average IQ of the playerbase was on par with Tea, and promptly uninstalled.

That's why the only time I'm not playing with friends is when I'm testing out champions in a bot match.

If you guys actually played ranked games, you'd realize its somewhat difficult and/or challenging.

Oh man I was playing Teemo and was mid against a Xin Zhao. Now normally I don't have problems against him, but this guy played too much (almost 600 pvp wins) and so I was getting dominated. Sorta makes me not want to play ranked.

Because nitestalker thinks he is really good at every game he touches when in fact he sucks at most of them.

I bet you that he couldn't win in QWOP :P