Sign in to follow this  
perplex

Rate my gaming rig?

my mouse is a ambidextrous gaming mouse so hows that retarded? And hows my setup show im terrible at pvp? im quite curious lol.

I'm calling your hand retarded, not your mouse. Are you good at PvP? If you happen to be, I'll ask you some interesting follow-up questions. Lol.

I'm calling your hand retarded, not your mouse. Are you good at PvP? If you happen to be, I'll ask you some interesting follow-up questions. Lol.

yes i am, i play on my 85 warrior, and my 85 rogue.

There's no signing up lol. Well if you wanna actually get paid.

Then how the fuck did you get free stuff sent to you to do reviews? I want free stuff D:

Then how the fuck did you get free stuff sent to you to do reviews? I want free stuff D:

Started my own business doing it. Companys actually prefer sending free stuff to legit reviewers because its like very cheap advertising for them.

yes i am, i play on my 85 warrior, and my 85 rogue.

Cool, so what 3v3 comp did you run? I haven't played WoW in a long, long time, but I'm curious what all the gladiators are running. Assuming you're not some low-gladiator/duelist scrub, it'd be nice to know how your team operates. As for your hand, how exactly do you hit all your buttons? With all the macros (/tar focus, etc) and your skills, I'm assuming you're using at least 20+ keys for your spells. How exactly do you manage hitting something like Shift+T? As for your 3 monitors, how exactly do you see everything on your screen? Tunnelvision is the biggest flaw of WoW players, and if you have to use your peripherals to see the sides of your character, how do you manage to see everything? It was hard keeping track of 6/10 player's positioning, cooldowns, and health, and I don't see how you do it with 3 monitors.

Note: Do not answer any of these questions if you're not a gladiator on an impressive battlegroup.

He needs top of the line gear to review things in a controlled study.

Iv been into gaming and designing for a long time now. I think top of the line gear is a necessity, since improves stuff like my rending time and gaming performance..

troll less?...

Guest Montgomery

+20 for a better gaming rig than me.

Give me $9,999,999.99 for playing WoW!!

Why the hell are you playing Alliance?

But nice.. Btw.. How much money do you receive in checks? Because that had to be more than like.. $2000?

+20 for a better gaming rig than me.

Give me $9,999,999.99 for playing WoW!!

Why the hell are you playing Alliance?

But nice.. Btw.. How much money do you receive in checks? Because that had to be more than like.. $2000?

I dont discuss my income but i make over 6 digits. and i already posted "No idea on the cost since I get up to 80% discount on most things. "

I play alliance cause my brother and my girlfriend both play alliance. and in our server alliance is not only beasting but has way less kids.

Cool, so what 3v3 comp did you run? I haven't played WoW in a long, long time, but I'm curious what all the gladiators are running. Assuming you're not some low-gladiator/duelist scrub, it'd be nice to know how your team operates. As for your hand, how exactly do you hit all your buttons? With all the macros (/tar focus, etc) and your skills, I'm assuming you're using at least 20+ keys for your spells. How exactly do you manage hitting something like Shift+T? As for your 3 monitors, how exactly do you see everything on your screen? Tunnelvision is the biggest flaw of WoW players, and if you have to use your peripherals to see the sides of your character, how do you manage to see everything? It was hard keeping track of 6/10 player's positioning, cooldowns, and health, and I don't see how you do it with 3 monitors.

Note: Do not answer any of these questions if you're not a gladiator on an impressive battlegroup.

#1 ("if you have to use your peripherals to see the sides of your character" "how do you manage to see everything?" "It was hard keeping track of 6/10 player's positioning, cooldowns, and health"... wtf lmfao)

check the pic again. and things that would be on the side screens since WoW isnt eyefinty friendly yet I use addons to move.

Here you go, the most famous WoW player in the world, my good friend, and guess who plays with eyefinty? lol.. hes also in my server and plays alliance.

I dont discuss our pvp strats. I pvp with swifty alot, that should say more than enough to shut your trolling dumbass up.

Im not gonna sit here and explain to you how I hit all my buttons.

So.. I guess you don't wanna respond to my WoW arena questions. ):

Sorry i dont sit here on your hand and foot to instantly respond to your trolls, unlike you im actually doing something with my life and i know how to prioritize.

Awesome! But there seems to be problem because I don't really understand your answers. You said something about eyefinity and checking the picture, but I couldn't really make up what you were saying due to some troubling grammatical mistakes. A more concise answer would be appreciated because I don't see how 3 monitors is optimal, or do you just enjoy it regardless of it hampering your ability to play?

As for Swifty, that's pretty cool. I remember him doing some videos back when I used to play. By no means was he a prominent player like Neilyo, but he had an entertaining video here and there. That's pretty cool that you played with him because if you did play with him, you'd be at least sponsored by a team (like SK-Gaming). Are you also sponsored by SK or did someone else pick you up? Sponsorships for WoW is pretty cool, haha.

I can totally understand you not discussing PvP strats, but you come off a bit hostile. Last question: what comp did you run with Swifty?

Edit:

As I'm not updated with the WoW metagame, what exactly is your character's name? I don't know Swifty's 3s team, so I don't know who he plays with.

Awesome! But there seems to be problem because I don't really understand your answers. You said something about eyefinity and checking the picture, but I couldn't really make up what you were saying due to some troubling grammatical mistakes. A more concise answer would be appreciated because I don't see how 3 monitors is optimal, or do you just enjoy it regardless of it hampering your ability?

As for Swifty, that's pretty cool. I remember doing some videos back when I used to play. By no means was he a prominent player like Neilyo, but he had an entertaining video here and there. That's pretty cool that you played with him because if you did play with him, you'd be at least sponsored by a team (like SK-Gaming). Are you also sponsored by SK or did someone else pick you up? Sponsorships for WoW is pretty cool, haha.

I can totally understand you not discussing PvP strats, but you come off a bit hostile. Last question: what comp did you run with Swifty?

I dont play enough to have sponsorship because i dont like the pay/benifts vs hrs for it. I much rather have a wealthy future. We ran a PDW

I got partnered with ASI because of Razer, and I do go to most of their conventions. It's the reason I'm able to buy/use razer products before they come out to the public.

That's pretty cool. I'm a little confused though. I coulda swore that Swifty was a Warrior, and previously, you stated that you played either a warrior or rogue. So were you the warrior and Swifty played another character?

Also, what is your character's name?

Edit:

Where can I see all your product reviews?

That's pretty cool. I'm a little confused though. I coulda swore that Swifty was a Warrior, and previously, you stated that you played either a warrior or rogue. So were you the warrior and Swifty played another character?

Also, what is your character's name?

swifty played his druid when we arena'd and my char name is Intrepíd on Darkspear.

Do i live up to your standards now? One more question, from most your posts that I have seen, how come like the majority of them are trolls?

Well that's a bit strange. There are no Alliance on Darkspear named Intrepid. In fact, there are no warriors named Intrepid on Darkspear. Even more surprising, there's not even an Intrepid on Darkspear at all.

Edit:

Dude, if you're gonna pretend to be someone, his name is Entrepid. Why I'm sure there's a smal, small, small chance that there might be another "good" warrior named Intrepid, he hasn't made any large splash in WoW at all. But hey, I might be wrong in all this, but I highly doubt it. Considering I played against the REAL Entrepid, I'm confident in this accusation. LOL at you, sir.

I'm off to bed, pz pz. And once again, LOL.

Well that's a bit strange. There are no Alliance on Darkspear named Intrepid. In fact, there are no warriors named Intrepid on Darkspear. Even more surprising, there's not even an Intrepid on Darkspear at all.

Edit:

Dude, if you're gonna pretend to be someone, his name is Entrepid. Why I'm sure there's a smal, small, small chance that there might be another "good" warrior named Intrepid, he hasn't made any large splash in WoW at all. But hey, I might be wrong in all this, but I highly doubt it. Considering I played against the REAL Entrepid, I'm confident in this accusation. LOL at you, sir.

I'm off to bed, pz pz. And once again, LOL.

"Intrepíd" look at the i its a special character. Now i may LOL at you.

Get a life, other than trolling, what great success have you accomplished?

LAWL how can you call me awful? what is your char? on top of that I barely have played wow for the past yr, i already posted i don't spend much time on it. Since I have started more than one business, schooling, and expecting a child soon.

When you call anyone awful or troll compare it to yourself, So if im awful lets see your pro'ness. Either way i don't care. I'm more than content in life, Im actually going places. You on the other hand spend too much time fail trolling on forums.

LAWL how can you call me awful? what is your char? on top of that I barely have played wow for the past yr, i already posted i don't spend much time on it. Since I have started more than one business, schooling, and expecting a child soon.

When you call anyone awful or troll compare it to yourself, So if im awful lets see your pro'ness. Either way i don't care. I'm more than content in life, Im actually going places. You on the other hand spend too much time fail trolling on forums.

je6ZK.jpg

I win in the e-peen wars. Good night.

Don't pretend to be someone or something you're not. It shows a lot about your character.

I'm confused by what's happening in this thread right now.

He pretended to be gosu. I called him out on it. He revealed he wasn't gosu. I am gosu. He mad.

He pretended to be gosu. I called him out on it. He revealed he wasn't gosu. I am gosu. He mad.

Alright then. I think I got the general conclusion in that argument.