Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest armyofone

Quaffle/armyofone's Application (Denied - Retracted)

Guest J_MaFia

Yes, a good admin and takes care of our Wcs server when hes on.

-20/60

Yes [Community]: LinK, Caterpi, iyedol, Fab, Rubber Johnny,J_maf

Yes [staff]: c12k, TTD,

Abstain: Ctark,

No [Community]: Hobo, Renegade, Chaos, Pebbz, Echo.22, O.G., Tristan, Freekiller, Blackstone, Don Danzone, tex1an2, Prosak

No [staff]: Clay, Mitch, blob, lazyb0y, Empire

No [Community]: Hobo, Renegade, Chaos, Pebbz, Echo.22, O.G., Tristan, Freekiller, Blackstone, Don Danzone, tex1an2, Prosak

No [staff]: Clay, Mitch, blob, lazyb0y, Empire, LOPEZ

No because of his forum presence.

-25/60

No. Your forum presence is awful.

No [Community]: Hobo, Renegade, Chaos, Pebbz, Echo.22, O.G., Tristan, Freekiller, Blackstone, Don Danzone, tex1an2, Prosak, Pie Row

-26/60

Guest armyofone
I think the people that voted yes are the only ones who actually play with him on a daily basis.

This. A majority of the people who voted no did so just because of that thread about me. @ those people:

Why does my cheating over 6 months ago effect anything at the present? If I still cheated now I would have been banned a long time ago, by sG and/or VAC.

It's not like the whole "hack4life" clantag is serious. It's a joke. Even Salv, Aero, and Soviate are in the group and they certainly don't cheat. I made that group as a joke because of all the childish accusations.

This. A majority of the people who voted no did so just because of that thread about me. @ those people:

Why does my cheating over 6 months ago effect anything at the present? If I still cheated now I would have been banned a long time ago, by sG and/or VAC.

It's not like the whole "hack4life" clantag is serious. It's a joke. Even Salv, Aero, and Soviate are in the group and they certainly don't cheat. I made that group as a joke because of all the childish accusations.

Your attitude in this post is hurting you more than it is helping.

Why doesn't your cheating over 6 months ago effect anything at the present?

Guest armyofone
Why doesn't your cheating over 6 months ago effect anything at the present?

It doesn't effect my current skill, gameplay, attitude, use of admin, playing games in general, views any one person or group, or anything else. The only thing it seems to affect (and I still have no idea why) is your guys' attitude towards me.

Tell me what it does affect, please. I'm not trying to be a dick. I sincerely want to know why it affects your opinions so much.

No. Your forum presence is awful.

Agreed, one of the worst currently on the forums.

No [Community]: Hobo, Renegade, Chaos, Pebbz, Echo.22, O.G., Tristan, Freekiller, Blackstone, Don Danzone, tex1an2, Prosak, Pie Row, pyro, Naughty

-27/60

It doesn't effect my current skill, gameplay, attitude, use of admin, playing games in general, views any one person or group, or anything else. The only thing it seems to affect (and I still have no idea why) is your guys' attitude towards me.

Tell me what it does affect, please. I'm not trying to be a dick. I sincerely want to know why it affects your opinions so much.

I recall a time when if you were caught cheating, you were banned completely from the community (except D&G, but thats another story). If you've cheated once, theres nothing stopping you from doing it again. It's not like getting past vac is impossible, you see hackers every day on our servers. Also, it's not all about you cheating on OUR servers. When you put on sG tags, you represent our clan in all servers you play on. We may be able to know if you hack in our servers, but cheating on other servers gives us a bad name and theres no way for us to know (unless someone recognizes the tags and reports it to us..but that's unlikely)

I'm not saying you're guaranteed to cheat, but theres an old saying...Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

edit:

no; i think the above text is explanation enough? Lol been so long since i voted on an app...

No [Community]: Hobo, Renegade, Chaos, Pebbz, Echo.22, O.G., Tristan, Freekiller, Blackstone, Don Danzone, tex1an2, Prosak, Pie Row, pyro, Naughty, Nitestalker

-28/60

another edit: Why does it say communist vote in the title? Lol

Guest armyofone
I recall a time when if you were caught cheating, you were banned completely from the community (except D&G, but thats another story). If you've cheated once, theres nothing stopping you from doing it again. It's not like getting past vac is impossible, you see hackers every day on our servers. Also, it's not all about you cheating on OUR servers. When you put on sG tags, you represent our clan in all servers you play on. We may be able to know if you hack in our servers, but cheating on other servers gives us a bad name and theres no way for us to know (unless someone recognizes the tags and reports it to us..but that's unlikely)

I'm not saying you're guaranteed to cheat, but theres an old saying...Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

edit:

no; i think the above text is explanation enough? Lol been so long since i voted on an app...

No [Community]: Hobo, Renegade, Chaos, Pebbz, Echo.22, O.G., Tristan, Freekiller, Blackstone, Don Danzone, tex1an2, Prosak, Pie Row, pyro, Naughty, Nitestalker

-28/60

another edit: Why does it say communist vote in the title? Lol

I only play on sG servers now. I don't think I've played on a non-sG server for at least a month, except when someone asked me to scrim with them.

Besides, since I don't cheat anymore and haven't for over 6 months, I can't possibly gain sG any negative rep by cheating. I have changed my name since my cheating days to further remove myself from the cheating life, and I certainly don't except people to recognize my steam ID if I were to even go in a non-sG server.

Also, I know that cheats can be VAC undetected, but do you really think they'd be VAC undetected for over 8 months straight?

edit: was wondering the same thing myself.