Sign in to follow this  
Trigga

Dream car?

Guest towliemctowel

I've had quite a few cars in my life and i've owned a couple of my dream cars already. But when your young and dumb you do stupid shit and end up destroying them in the process. I've owned 12 cars in my life. My dream cars are different then what they were. My first car was a 68 mustang fast back had no heat or backseat and the wipers worked when they wanted too. Loved that car but life goes on. I've had 3-4 junk cars too. Like 87' dodge aries,92' Chevy s10,85' Chevy monte carlo,77' Chevy c10 and 83' Toyota ae87. I'd love to have now an Ariel Atom v8 500

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYnN71rEKk

well, my dream car... I have a few of them actually, each in a different category.

Classics:

72 Chevelle SS

454a.jpg

67 Shelby GT500

Ford_Shelby_Eleanor0.jpg

67 Stingray

used-1967-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-5973-3492994-9-640.jpg

70 Charger

dodgecharger6.jpg

67 Camaro

chevrolet_camaro_ss_04.jpg

55 Ford

1955-ford-f100--black-oie4f1A4B0I-l.jpg

Non Classics:

V12 Aston Martin Vantage

aston-martin-v12-vantage-1.jpg

That's about it. I prefer classics over most new modern cars. What can i say, i just love the look of classics, and they can not be replaced.

I definitly have a few dream vehicles (one car, one AFV, and one jet)

The most realistic of these (and a tie for overall favorite with the jet) would be a 2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake

2012-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake-600x480.jpg

Ever see those d-bags that seem to buy the biggest vehicle they can just so they can feel like they own the road (by taking up as much of it as possible lol)? Well this vehicle would allow me to not only crush their egos, but it would allow me to crush their cars as well...

Say hello to the Stryker AFV

Stryker_ICV_front_q.jpg

The last vehicle is a jet. I would want this specificly for its VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) Capabilities...The F-35B Lightning II

47471c530105fs5q.jpg

I definitly have a few dream vehicles (one car, one AFV, and one jet)

The most realistic of these (and a tie for overall favorite with the jet) would be a 2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake

2012-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake.jpg

Ever see those d-bags that seem to buy the biggest vehicle they can just so they can feel like they own the road (by taking up as much of it as possible lol)? Well this vehicle would allow me to not only crush their egos, but it would allow me to crush their cars as well...

Say hello to the Stryker AFV

Stryker_ICV_front_q.jpg

The last vehicle is a jet. I would want this specificly for its VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) Capabilities...The F-35B Lightning II

47471c530105fs5q.jpg

You have some pretty sick choices...