Sign in to follow this  
Trigga

Dream car?

Theres no point in me having a car right now fatboy, especially bein in tech school, i have the funds to buy a shitty 240sx at the moment but id like to wait

And I'd like to save up money and pay for it in cash and avoid getting a loan

Im making my realistic because as of now I will not be able to attain it, but in the future I will.

2003 mustang cobra

mitsubishi evo

toyota supra

mazda rx7

nissan 240sx

One of these cars will be mine someday.

So you have ALL the money in the world, and you go buy 5 japanese region cars and 1 american you see quite often xD

mmmm yeah, a car that can go pretty fast in a straight line :P

it's shmexy as shit tho...

Well a DREAM car

is a car you mostlikely will never have.

So if people put some lame ass honda civics or w/e in here

They will never get a job or w/e

a DREAM car should be something you would never get because its to rare, to fragile or just to FUCKING EXPENSIVE!

Well a DREAM car

is a car you mostlikely will never have.

So if people put some lame ass honda civics or w/e in here

They will never get a job or w/e

a DREAM car should be something you would never get because its to rare, to fragile or just to FUCKING EXPENSIVE!

Don't be mad. A dream car could be anything you want, it's YOUR dream car, It could be anything from a god damn VW Beetle, to a car that doesn't exist. There for, dream cars can actually be something other than a Ferrari or a Lamborghini.

notasingle.jpg

Ferrari and lambo are just extremely lame. And you will most likely never have one, cause they're shit and that way overpriced.

I prefer a dream achieveable. That's what it is about, you have your dreams and you try to fulfill them, knowing you can't wouldn't persuade you to do shit. It's like a taste of life just drops. When you have the dreams you know you may once achieve, it's all good. You will try to get there, maybe it's about money, as we talk about cars since most likely it requires some cash, so a good job for example is needed, so your going to try to get a nice job.

Not a car, not in production, but it is a working concept that may go to production. and I hope it does!..lmao

icare-motorcycle-concept-11.jpg

Reminds me of the light cycle from Tron. Does this also come with a badass beam of light that doubles as a brick wall?

Dodge viper srt10 acr.

[ATTACH]1745[/ATTACH]

Gumpet apolo

[ATTACH]1746[/ATTACH]

Good old mini cooper

[ATTACH]1747[/ATTACH]

Ford e350

ford_e350-super-duty-passenger_2005_photos_minivan_Exterior_2006-Ford-ESeries-ext-1.jpg

lol my friend got one of those as his first car. wrote free candy on the side and drove around with fake mustaches on. good times....

ON TOPIC:

singer-porsche-911-rear-view.jpg

Singer-Porsche-911-7.jpg

so sexy. a singer porsche.

O GOD THE THINGS I WOULD DO FOR A PORSCHE 962CR!!!

porsche_schuppan962cr2.jpg

1994-schuppan-962-cr-porsche-4.jpg

only a few of these were made so porsche could qualify it as a production car so they could race it.

not a dream car, but a car id drive. This is my buddys Lincoln LS. Might be getting it soon. Soo shiny. :)

5465852305_855e24c4b7_b.jpg5466450700_594a78545f_b.jpg

Very nice, was thinking about buying one of these instead of my F-Body. Not to forget the 3.9 Jag makes it a great street/strip car.

EDIT: I hope those are winter rims. =/