Sign in to follow this  
Trigga

Dream car?

Let's all post one of the cars that we wish we could have or that we already do have for some people I don't know.I want a Ferrari Enzo. HBU?

Ford Raptor. Yes, it's not a car. Yes, I hear that fords fail. Still, I have wet dreams about it.

ford-raptor.jpg

not a truck guy but i saw that on top gear and now i want to driving that shit throw the Sahara desert

Ford Raptor. Yes, it's not a car. Yes, I hear that fords fail. Still, I have wet dreams about it.

ford-raptor.jpg

This is part of why I love you..

ford-raptor.jpg

^This is my reasonable dream vehicle. Ford trucks don't fail, it's the cars that definitely will(except I'm not sure about their Mustangs, but I imagine they're like their trucks) I suppose my 2004 F-150 4x4 supercab F-150 will have to hold me for half a decade or so until I can afford.

^This is my reasonable dream vehicle. Ford trucks don't fail, it's the cars that definitely will(except I'm not sure about their Mustangs, but I imagine they're like their trucks) I suppose my 2004 F-150 4x4 supercab F-150 will have to hold me for half a decade or so until I can afford.

Yea, just IRL I get shit for liking fords. Can't blame me though, I grew up on them. Love ford though.

Yea, just IRL I get shit for liking fords. Can't blame me though, I grew up on them. Love ford though.

again, this is another reason..

I have been in love with Mustang since I was like 13

Not a car, not in production, but it is a working concept that may go to production. and I hope it does!..lmao

icare-motorcycle-concept-11.jpg

edit - in reality I would take a bike like this

2009-yamaha-star-vmax-motorcycle.jpg

I can see you getting shit for liking many of the cars(besides Mustang) but the trucks they put a lot of their money in. All my friends F-150's and mine are all running perfectly. This is after years of the amount of cargo they've had to pull and/or carry with the amount of mileage put onto them.