Morgana, The Dark Fairy

General:

* Morgana, The Dark Fairy

* Original idea.

* No guns/knife.

* Level 3000

* No attack shopmenu, no health.

Five skills, ten levels.

See the desc. for Chardonna. It's basically the same idea, but this one is meant to be more offensive, instead of supportive outside of it's speed/evade. Also, the blue ball for Chardonna? Morgana here will be a red ball.

Demonic Wings - Firey wings, guide me to my victim. (10% speed boost/level.)

Blinding Aura - Your enemies will never strike you. (6% evade/level)

Incantation of Draining - Steal the souls of those who threaten you. (AoE damager. Every 8 seconds, do 1 damage/level in an area around you.)

Fireball - Burn alive, fool. (Ability, 9 second cooldown. When used, strike an enemy in the area for 3 damage/level and set them on fire for two seconds.)

Dark Binding - Let darkness take you over. (Ultimate, 40 second cooldown. When used, globally blinds enemy team by 4%/level for five seconds and knocks them backwards [Knockback increases with level].)

The counter/opposite of Chardonna. More of a harasser/offensive 'magical' character.

80% blind with 90% evade and double speed seems pretty ridiculous, even for a race that does relatively nothing in terms of damage.

80% blind with 90% evade and double speed seems pretty ridiculous, even for a race that does relatively nothing in terms of damage.

It's mostly a team support, but I do kinda see the point. I lowered the blind to 4%/level.

Maybe it should have a weak spot, like Remilia? Something like shots to the arms (wings) ignoring evade.

Lowered overall evade. Did make sense to let it get hit more since it's more offensive, so it shouldn't have to be easier to rush around and attack with.

Sounds like a good race, What kind of range are you talking about though for the Aoe dmg? Like would you need to be hugging someone or the range of a ward?

I'd drop the evade even further to maybe 4-5%/level, either that or the speed. 2x speed is pretty ridiculous stacked on top with 60% evasion, the person could just run around the entire time only poking when he uses fireball.

Maybe disable feather/longjump item.