Chardonna, The Guardian Fairy

General:

* Chardonna, The Guardian Fairy

* Original Idea

* No guns/knife race, see below.

* Level 3000

* No attack shopmenu, no health.

Five skills, ten levels each.

Notes: Race has no access to guns, or knife. Cannot attack with any weapon, but survives through its skills and supportive abilities. This race is meant to be purely a supportive class with a minor attack skill to harass with. The skin for this race will be a pure blue ball, easily noticable to others.

Limit of one for either team.

Little Wings - Fly to your destination quickly. (10% speed boost/level)

Illusion Aura - Decieve your enemies. (9% evade/level)

Soothing Winds - Infuse the breeze with your magic. (AoE heal that heals for 2/level every 10 seconds.)

Magical Bolt - Rattle your foe with a blast of energy. (Ability, 5 second cooldown. When used, targets one person in an area around you and hits them for 2 damage/level.)

Rebirth - My children shall live on. (Ultimate, passive ability. Respawn players and grant them bonus health based on level. If level is 1-4, respawn one, +10 hp. For level 5-9, respawn two, +20 hp. Level 10, respawn 3, +30 hp.)

Like stated before, purely meant to be a supportive race with a minor ability to attack. I may have to look at the skills some more and balance them out with the healing, but I do want the speed/evade to stay purely because of it's ability to die fairly easily.

Guest J_MaFia

Sounds homo although i know a few who would enjoy being a fairy.

Sounds homo although i know a few who would enjoy being a fairy.

Shut up lol.

Is there an alternate way o gain experience? Or is it just to be leveled using tomes?

It's mostly tomes. You CAN kill people however with your ability if you kite them well enough too.