Sign in to follow this  
Zagrao

Firearms Expert

Gun class

Attack items restricted

Armor shopitems restricted.

Level 2500

6 skills, 10 levels

1. Expertise - All weapons (excluding knife) gain extra damage.

1% extra damage per skill level.

2. Modifications - You can add extra items onto your weapons.

Primary weapons gain extra 2 shot in main ammo (not the ammo in reserve.) per skill level.

Secondary weapons gain extra 1 shot in main ammo per skill level

3. Improved Sights (Ability) - Your accuracy is better with better sights.

Zoom down scopes (like an AUG) with 1% less recoil per skill level.

4. Armory - Your own personal stash of firearms.

From levels 1-3, gain 1-2 HE grenades, 1-2 flashbangs, and 1-2 smoke grenades.

From levels 4-7, gain an random pistol at spawn, along with the nades.

From levels 8-10, gain a random primary weapon at spawn, along with the pistol and nades.

5. Kevlar + Helmet - Bullets can't penetrate kevlar.

Gain 10 extra armor at spawn per skill level, along with 10% armor absorbtion per level.

Max, 200 armor, 100% armor absorbtion.

6. Machinery Fire - Your trophy MG will mow down all who laugh at you.

Gain a m249 primary gun with an enchanted 20 ammo per skill level (max 300 ammo) for 15 seconds. You are rooted in place (as it is a mounted gun,) and gain an extra 10 armor per skill level. Primary gun disappears after 15 seconds.

Cooldown time - 45 seconds.

Lilith has 100% armor absorbtion

That's a private race, unless it was unrestricted. The only race that is currently available that has armor absorption is Tempest, and he has 50%.

That's a private race, unless it was unrestricted. The only race that is currently available that has armor absorption is Tempest, and he has 50%.

You forgot boreas silly.

And lilith doesn't have dmg reduction AND evade/

lol, last I remembered, lilith was a public race because I had about 30 levels on it.

lol, last I remembered, lilith was a public race because I had about 30 levels on it.

It WAS. Yiyas made it private and added a few improvements.

Well, technically Wizard of the Everlasting has something like this, so it's not bad. I don't mind this concept so long as it's not spread along a ton of races.

The main thing about this that worries me is the insane firepower it can get while having that much defense. Past that, it sounds like a fun race.

Guest checkster

And lilith doesn't have dmg reduction AND evade/

It does have dmg reduction and evade.Well for now at least.

And to OP, The bigest problem with shield's Is actualy when people run back in spawn and buy armour, thats why tempest was given 50% instead of 100%.People started doing that the instant it was made pub.

Naturly a lot if items will have to be restriced.

that's why i mentioned that no defensive items and attack items can be bought on this race.

Besides, rebuying armor wouldn't do much good since the ultimate is a given free armor, and you're rooted in place for 15 seconds, not hard to lose all of that armor at all, unless you're really horrible at aiming at a still guy.

that's why i mentioned that no defensive items and attack items can be bought on this race.

Besides, rebuying armor wouldn't do much good since the ultimate is a given free armor, and you're rooted in place for 15 seconds, not hard to lose all of that armor at all, unless you're really horrible at aiming at a still guy.

You have 300hp and gain 100hp with the ultimate, with no downsides. It doesn't matter if you're really horrible at aiming at a guy, if the guy shoots at you with 4x your HP you will die close range.

lol, I've noticed though that most of the maps played have a fairly wide open sections so I don't really see much of that being a problem. I guess you could put a cap on it so that it can only go up to 200 armor and no higher.

I absolutely love the idea with the MG holing you in place like a fixed position. Sounds very cool. If everything could get balanced out I would love to try it out some day :)