Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

Hello again

Well howdy guys, I recently talked to a few people and got it worked out to be back in the clan, You guys most likely don't remember me.

Nowadays I've gone by Balthazar, Ragemaster, and Coach.

I used to be in UV, about, maybe 4-5 years ago. When i was 14?

Was around that time. At the time my name changed a lot. But i believe i went by either Nightmare or Shadow.

And yeah. I still bitch as much now as i did then, the only difference is my voice isn't high pitched anymore rofl.

I ended up leaving for a year or so because I had some school shit to take care of, feltbadman.jpg

Came back and UV was no more, so i just scratched my head and chilled. Until i heard today i could get back in if i was in UV originally, so I asked around and voila.

Just though I'd do a little re-intro back here on the forums.

I was and still am an avid player of the WCS servers. Though I believe i did dabble in gungame back in the UV days. I love me some good gun game.

I think i have over 10 days maybe 12 days of combined play time on server 1 and 2 right now, and back in the uv days I had way more. It's so cool to see how much better things are going after hearing what shit went down when UV shat itself.

Anyways. Hello again everyone its good to be back, Whats crackin'?