Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Post What College You Attend/Attended/Plan on Attending

You dont need a degree to be a paramedic.

Well you don't, but it helps to Volunteer @ your local ambulance to get an idea of what your doing. As well as a College Diploma in Paramedic and a Certificate in Advanced Care Paramedic would guarantee your success all the better.

For urban centers having a diploma and a certificate trumps over a High school education just because while at college your also working in an ambulance and on the job as part of your curriculum.

Sources: Guidance Counselor + www.careercruising.com + Fanshawe College

Im getting those at Fanshawe College if I fail at law school lol.

*Edit, yea you don't need a degree I just realized :D, but getting a diploma at the least is good. Overkill is the Paramedicine Course at University of Toronto I believe, in which you get a degree.

Cal State Polytechnic University.

The Pomona campus.

I might transfer to USC after a few years.

fuck yeahhh

Texas Tech

<3

Harvard on a baseball scholarship. I have to maintain a 3.5 GPA so I might not go. I got like 6 other schools on my list. Mitch failed me and lost his acceptance there.

EDIT: Not a full ride either, haha. I got a 13,000 scholarship to play.

Dude fuck me. Messing up that one class fucked up my Harvard Acceptance letter AND my scholarship. LOL.

Eh. I hope to get into one of four schools..

MIT

CalTech

Stanford

or Berkeley

(Engineering..Electrical/mechanical)

Don't go to Stanford, it's a boring fucking school for undergrads (based off of family experience). Berkeley is nice, especially if you smoke weed. MIT is pretty cool, Caltech is a nice campus too.

Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Alabama(Roll Tide!!!) etc. I'd be psyched to go to Syracuse or duke on a lacrosse scholarship. Currently planning on majoring in business and getting a MBA from Wharton if possible but that's still subject to change in the future.

MIT =/= Business :3.

I fucked up this year real bad. I got into Nursing at UCLA, Biology at UCSD, Berkeley Engineering, Harvard Business, John Hopkins, NYU, MIT, USC, Syracuse, a couple other Ivy Leagues (Penn, Cornell, Columbia) but they all rescinded my acceptance due to my senior year grades.

What I've gotten into:

A bunch of California State Schools (CSULB, SDSU, CSUEB, SFSU, SJSU, CP SLO)

A bunch of California Christian Universities (SCU, USD, USF, LMULA)

Arizona and Arizona State

Texas A&M, UT Austin, UT Dallas

Dartmouth and UPENN

UCONN and UMASS

UCDavis

What I'm considering between:

UOP - PharmD Program (and possible PharmD/MBA Dual Program)

UC Riverside - School of Business Administration

UC Irvine - School of Computer Science (Biomedical Sciences and Technology - might transfer over to a nursing/pharmaceudical/business major)

Waiting on a couple more schools as well. All my apps were free due to my minority status and other factors. ;)

Riverside shouldn't even be a consideration. If you don't get accepted to Riverside, you are not getting accepted ANYWHERE else.

Therefore, Riverside should be your backup school.

MIT =/= Business :3.

UC Irvine - School of Computer Science (Biomedical Sciences and Technology - might transfer over to a nursing/pharmaceudical/business major)

)

Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Alabama(Roll Tide!!!) etc. I'd be psyched to go to Syracuse or duke on a lacrosse scholarship. Currently planning on majoring in business and getting a MBA from Wharton if possible but that's still subject to change in the future.

Riverside shouldn't even be a consideration. If you don't get accepted to Riverside, you are not getting accepted ANYWHERE else.

Therefore, Riverside should be your backup school.

Lmfao yeah. Riverside is giving me a full ride on tuition/books/fees, I just gotta pay the room and board. I'm looking more towards the financial cost in balance of the school's prestige.

?

All I'm saying is MIT isn't a good business school :3. Not even sure if they offer business.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/massachusetts-institute-of-technology-166683/overall-rankings

Don't trust USnews much but theres some input. If I went to MIT it would be tech. Oh and I'm now considering Penn state also ;3, but i'm leaning towards Alabama just because I love the campus and community.

Why "in a while," what're you doing now? (inb4 lopez's life story? plzzz)

I'm going to do my officers course for the army first, then I'm allowed to take a side study for something else, for my bachelors or masters.

I'm trying to get Church to go to BCIT, and he's trying to get me to go to OSU. I'm considering getting my bachelor of arts in history at Kwantlen and then moving to Georgia and continuing school. If all else fails though, I might just move into the interior or to Alberta.

I'm trying to get Church to go to BCIT, and he's trying to get me to go to OSU. I'm considering getting my bachelor of arts in history at Kwantlen and then moving to Georgia and continuing school. If all else fails though, I might just move into the interior or to Alberta.

OSU isn't bad but I hate that school :x.

;) should go to OSU. lol

oooo i want to go there! what you there for?

Im starting next year.

Im going for instrument performance, Studio Production/Engineering

And illogical I doubt your getting in there, unless you show them your flamenco routine.

Im starting next year.

Im going for instrument performance, Studio Production/Engineering

And illogical I doubt your getting in there, unless you show them your flamenco routine.

You should see my environmental building models :)

Tufts University.

inb4 Where?

Nawww dawg, you have a killer ultimate frisbee team (trolololol...but seriously, Andrew Hollingsworth...sick player)

UW

...We gon' fight. I love you, but we gon' have to fight now.