Centurion

Generally::

* Centurion

* Original

* Gun Race

* Level 2500

* No chainmail/health/boots.

Six Skills, Six levels each.

Form Battalion: Gather your Warriors for assault. (4% chance/level to spawn 3 rifles [M4A1, AK47, etc] for your team at round start.)

Rally - Your troops are inspired around their leader. (3% move speed boost/level for units around a certain radius of you.)

Valor - Determination shall guide you in battle. ( 5 hp/level gained at start of round.)

Commander's Armor - The strongest steel ever tempered. (10% chance/level to reduce damage taken by 8%/level when hit. At max level, grants immunity to knifes.)

Commander's Aegis - A sacred shield, deflecting all. (Ability, 35 second cooldown. On activation, grants 5%/level of damage immunity for four seconds for all damage taken. Increases by a second every two levels, maxes at 3 at max level. Can stack with Commander's Armor.)

Centurion Retribution - Those who harm you shall suffer tenfold. (Ultimate, 40 second cooldown. When activated, all enemies that hit you will take 10%/level of mirror damage for 1 second/level. Movement speed is reduced 25% while ult is in effect.)

This seems kinda OP in it's own right, but what the hell. Concept I decided to post up.

Sounds badass but it seems like it has too many damage reduction/reflection things. Might be interesting to see the ability to set wards to protect your allies...also the black steel blade skill kinda seems like it wouldn't get used as it is a gun race

Sounds badass but it seems like it has too many damage reduction/reflection things. Might be interesting to see the ability to set wards to protect your allies...also the black steel blade skill kinda seems like it wouldn't get used as it is a gun race

The idea of this race is to be 'tankish'. I was thinking about lowering it's movement speed to make up for the damage reduction it gets so it can't easily run and gun.

As to the knife thing, yeah. Yiyas talked to me about it, I'm just gonna remove it.

The idea of this race is to be 'tankish'. I was thinking about lowering it's movement speed to make up for the damage reduction it gets so it can't easily run and gun.

As to the knife thing, yeah. Yiyas talked to me about it, I'm just gonna remove it.

i gotcha. would rally be for you as well as team or just team? seems kind of contradictory to lower movement speed yet raise it through a skill

edit: unless it grants back up to normal movement speed. which kinda makes sense

Sounds like a good race. Doesn’t seem OP to me, but then again anything on papers is much different once its put into effect. I also think to make this race alittle more fair, when you use your ULT or Ability, make you running speed decreased by 50% and then it will go back to normal once its over.

Guest Horny©at

Not enough damage immunity and mirror damage

i gotcha. would rally be for you as well as team or just team? seems kind of contradictory to lower movement speed yet raise it through a skill

edit: unless it grants back up to normal movement speed. which kinda makes sense

I'm thinking of making it just team, cause giving it movement speed through that might make it a bit OP, but at the least I may let it affect the person using him for now.

It sounds like a great race, however, I think that the level requirement might be a little to high?

Not when you're already level 4000+ lol. I do have a few ideas for some lower level races though and some new starter races that I may want to get out.

Sounds like a good race. Doesn’t seem OP to me, but then again anything on papers is much different once its put into effect. I also think to make this race alittle more fair, when you use your ULT or Ability, make you running speed decreased by 50% and then it will go back to normal once its over.

Changed the ult a bit to lower movement speed for the time so that the ult has a slight penalty considering the damage return it can give.

Not enough damage immunity and mirror damage

Dude, if this is able to be coded, you can get 90% immunity and almost 60% mirror damage for seven seconds. That's a bit high considering if someone shoots you in the face, THEY might die.

I like the idea of this race. Definitely diggin the mirror damage, it'd be a lurkers worst nightmare. but i think the 2 cool down times might be a bit too long. What about 30/35 seconds instead?

I reduced the cooldowns a bit so they could have a bit more utility.

Also, added in a new skill for an hp boost so that it doesn't die from one headshot if damage immunity doesn't proc for it.