Sign in to follow this  
Smooth-eh

Remember that bully that got raped

ARE YOU SORRY? UHH..NO...LOOKS TO HIS LEFT (HIS DAD NODDING YES, SAY YES!!) UHH..YES!

I mean..come on, this is all being blown out of proportion, it was just a little fight. It happens everywhere.

This..

What suprised me was that the school suspended both of them for 21 days and they claim that it was unacceptable and he should've let the kid continue hitting him. It was self defense and they claim he was in the wrong, I mean really? What if someone comes up to you and tries to rob you in the street? Is it wrong to fight back and protect yourself?

That's Australia for you.

Back when I was in year 8 in high school, I think it was back in 04, I got attacked by 3 students back at my old school, one hit me, I hit him back, one chased me, I eventually turned around and had about a 20 second fight with him and then one came out of no where and king hit me. I was in hospital for 4 days.

You know the outcome of that situation? All 3 students that hit me got 14 days suspension. I got transfered to a good behavior school and charged for assault which eventually charges got dropped because of the lack of evidence that I was the bully starting the trouble.

I don't know what it's like in the US with fights and stuff, but in Australia, even if you jab someone to the face ones while in any sort of education system you face up to 31 days suspension or being completely expelled from the place your at.

However, O/T the kid looks like his started to hang out with the wrong crowd at school, thinks that its fun to bully people. I personally don't believe his story against the other kid, but... look at him. It might be true that he got bullied before, like I said.. just look at him.. but the fat kid starting shit with him first is really.. F'd up if it was true.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IVANNS YOU'RE BACK

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE STILL HERE! And posting in obnoxious colors and sizes...

Regardless of who was actually in the wrong, we should all be appreciative of whoever decided to film it :P

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE STILL HERE! And posting in obnoxious colors and sizes...

Regardless of who was actually in the wrong, we should all be appreciative of whoever decided to film it :P

i know right. Instead of helping his bully friend, he decides to record him get smashed instead. If he helped him, they prob couldve took down the big guy.

i know right. Instead of helping his bully friend, he decides to record him get smashed instead. If he helped him, they prob couldve took down the big guy.

pssh, clearly you misunderstood sir. If that kid hadn't been filming, we would not have had 2 full minutes of entertainment. That kid got his shit rocked, and it was hilarious.

[PC]Oh, and I feel terrible for him? [/political correctness]

Apparently this scrawny kid was the victim... Nice teeth btw bud

"He must know some kind of fighting sport"

Really? Because punching the with the same arm and the same target isn't obviously the 3rd time.

Hasn't this scrony kid ever heard the line " DON'T DO IT HES BIGGER THAN YOU"

pssh, clearly you misunderstood sir. If that kid hadn't been filming, we would not have had 2 full minutes of entertainment. That kid got his shit rocked, and it was hilarious.

[PC]Oh, and I feel terrible for him? [/political correctness]

ON DA BALL