Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Black Mage (Remake)

Generally::

* Black Wizard

* Final Fantasy

* Gun Race, Scout only. (No pistol use, no knife.)

* Level 1000.

* Attack/defense shopmenu, health restricted.

Five Skills, Five Levels each.

Mage Staff - Trusty, handy, long rage staff. (Spawn Scout, 10% chance per level for double ammo).

Fire - Singe your enemy. (5% chance/level to burn enemy for a second on hit.)

Ice - Pierce your enemy's defense. (5% chance/level to deal an extra 15% damage on hit.)

Sap - Drain lifeforce from your enemy. (Ability, 25 second cooldown. Drains 5 hp/level from an enemy on hit, with 20% chance/level to proc.)

Quake - Trap your enemies within the earth. (Ultimate, 30 second cooldown. Places a ward in an area that stays until triggered by an enemy. When activated, deals 30 damage, and buries the enemy for two seconds.)

Sniper race with basic skills, and a ward root. The upgraded race will do more than this one. Low leveled as well.

Edit 3/21 - upgraded %'s so that it actually has some more base use. Should be a bit more balanced now and useful if it hits.

This race seems a little underpowered... a sniper race that has no means of transportation is expected to place wards doesn't really "click" in my head.

EDIT: Scout only? I'd hate to even have to level this race, even though I'm pretty good with a scout.

Guest J_MaFia

HOW BOUT NEW RACES FOR WCS2!

OT: I would use, I <3 scouts

This race seems a little underpowered... a sniper race that has no means of transportation is expected to place wards doesn't really "click" in my head.

Place ward, wait in spot, kill. Rinse, wash, repeat. It's basically a free kill/team support skill too. I don't really get why every sniper race is expected to have LJ or something anyway to get away, besides the fact that it's a bit generic and overdone now anyway. Just have to play smart and keep on the move. I'll take off the boots restriction and that's really about it to solve the 'no escape' thing and give him an option, but I'm not going to add anything else on so he can be a generic LJ race with a sniper again.

I'd play it if it had invis.

You'll see why this doesn't have it when I make the 'upgrade' race to this one. It will have it and a bonus.

Generally::

* Black Wizard

* Final Fantasy

* Gun Race, Scout only. (No pistol use, no knife.)

* Level 1000.

* Attack/defense shopmenu, health restricted.

Five Skills, Five Levels each.

Mage Staff - Trusty, handy, long rage staff. (Spawn Scout, 2% chance per level for double ammo).

Fire - Singe your enemy. (2% chance/level to burn enemy for a second on hit.)

Ice - Pierce your enemy's defense. (2% chance/level to deal an extra 15% damage on hit.)

Drain - Drain your enemies hp to heal your wounds. (Ability, 25 second cooldown. 3 hp/level recovered when used, 15 hp max, -15 hp from enemy it targets, can heal past 100 health.)

Quake - Trap your enemies within the earth. (Ultimate, 30 second cooldown. Places a ward in an area that stays until triggered by an enemy. When activated, deals 30 damage, and buries the enemy for two seconds.)

Sniper race with basic skills, and a ward root. The upgraded race will do more than this one. Low leveled as well.

Fixed, black mages never learn white magic unless they had a job change. :P

Fixed, black mages never learn white magic unless they had a job change. :P

Oooooo, good find. I completely forgot that. I shall mod that now.

Im all for this race but the two black mage/wizard races seem so similar that unless you used diff weps for them people would probably find it bs to level both...but thats just my opinion. seems cool other than that i suppose.

Im all for this race but the two black mage/wizard races seem so similar that unless you used diff weps for them people would probably find it bs to level both...but thats just my opinion. seems cool other than that i suppose.

One is single target damage, other deals AoE/higher debuffs. Hence why one is Mage and other is Wizard lol.