Sign in to follow this  
Errors

Movie : Paul

I will watch it (pAUL)when it comes out on DVD, not before then.

I saw Limitless last night. That shit was good. I was completely captivated by the entire movie, except for the tunnel vision part that took up 30% of the movie.

Limitless is a movie I would say is a must see in theaters.

-Xan

I will watch it (pAUL)when it comes out on DVD, not before then.

I saw Limitless last night. That shit was good. I was completely captivated by the entire movie, except for the tunnel vision part that took up 30% of the movie.

Limitless is a movie I would say is a must see in theaters.

-Xan

I work at a movie theater so I have become cynical towards a lot of stuff put out by hollywood. I went into Limitless with lower expectations, but halfway through the movie I found myself drawn into it. If you think this movie is going to be about one guy popping pills and exploring the possibilities of being a super genius then you won't be disappointed at all.

I still think anyone who hasn't seen Rango should go see it. I have seen it twice now and the second time was just as good, if not better. The level of detail put into the animation really blows my mind. A decent script, assortment of diverse characters, and references to pop culture makes this one of my favorite animated films in the past few years.

I went to see it last friday with some friends. Got about 15 minutes in when the movie shut off and they cancelled it :| Got a refund and a pass for something else..I thought the first bit was pretty funny, though