Sign in to follow this  
blob

Top 15 TTT Players

How is knifemaster good? The only time ive ever heard about him was that he was good at useing the knife ( there are hundreds that can make a knifing look like som1 else did it )

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I am just saying I have only seen this players once and only know him for his knifeing skill... I was never judging his ability or comparing him to me.. n, alot of forums i go to you can were the tag either way so thats what i thought but i removed.. "Who is coolbreeze" BS figure it out... :P and sean read the updateing posts... I never said knife was terrible ds. I like a pm with why i still has -11 rep. :"(

I am just saying I have only seen this players once and only know him for his knifeing skill... I was never judging his ability or comparing him to me...

Coolbreeze...you arn't sG. I saw you with the tags on today.

I'd like to think that I get away with knifing someone if it's in a large crowd more times than a single isolated person.

Yeah...tends to be the case - mass panic fuels the escape and the lulz.

Coolbreeze...you arn't sG. I saw you with the tags on today.

Sean...you aren't* sG. Why do you care?

Yeah...tends to be the case - mass panic fuels the escape and the lulz.

Sean...you aren't* sG. Why do you care?

He was complaining in here earlier about how terrible knife is and then I saw a white name, and then a coolbreeze in jailbreak. Fruggles stop being such a douchebag. You have no right to treat me differently from anyone else here. I suggest you shut the fuck up and think before you type. And please, before you post again, I suggest you dont start a flame war with me. You've turned into a pure asshole since you've gotten TTT SO. Oh and thanks for the english lesson grammar nazi!

Not gonna lie Allah, you probs deserve to be in the top 15...you irritate the bejeezus out of me when you're a traitor ;)

He was complaining in here earlier about how terrible knife is and then I saw a white name, and then a coolbreeze in jailbreak. Fruggles stop being such a douchebag. You have no right to treat me differently from anyone else here. I suggest you shut the fuck up and think before you type. And please, before you post again, I suggest you dont start a flame war with me. You've turned into a pure asshole since you've gotten TTT SO. Oh and thanks for the english lesson grammar nazi!

1. Sorry, didn't realize you were Knife's keeper and protector - carry on!
  2. Um, I've had admin for a while - [sO] is just a new title (one that I knew about ahead of time anyways), so...your point is invalid. I suggest next time you think before you type. I know those rage hormones got the better of you this time :)
  3. I've always been a douchebag - I think you just need to calm down champ, you don't get any special treatment...
  4. Clearly if I was a Nazi my English wouldn't be very good. Also - making fun of the German in me? Racist. =)
  5. Thanks for the suggestion, I will learn to be afraid of your flammability.

<3

~foot + r

German isn't a race. Fuck you can be stupid. Keep being a douchebag, you'll lose friends eventually. Btw you don't act like your age, you act like you're younger than me. But anyways, don't talk to me if you have nothing nice to say.

Dont worry, seans always mad. I always crowbar him in TTT and he rages so hard. Its hilarious.

@tubbles. I just noticed your sig. LOLD AT JC AND KNIFE

Dont worry, seans always mad. I always crowbar him in TTT and he rages so hard. Its hilarious.

@tubbles. I just noticed your sig. LOLD AT JC AND KNIFE

You always crowbar me as a traitor. :( its so meannn

Noted. I will remember to pack mah crowbar.

LOLD AT JC AND KNIFE

Classic. Foolish traitors trying to play off an "RDM"