Sign in to follow this  
Triv

Race Level Requirements

Its too much.

The gaps between races from level 600-1550 have too big of gaps between them.

Can we decrease the level requirements starting at lvl 700 (alucard), then continuing the next race to 750,then 800,then 850,then 900, and so on.

Right now with the gaps being so big, alot of people are leaving.

Guest armyofone

Weren't 3 or 4 races added today to help with that? My completion % decreased from ~64% down to ~56%, and I noticed that I had a couple of new non-leveled races that I could play. Thank god for that too... if I had to max gray man and/or bob the novice to get to the race after kil'jaden I was going to shoot myself.

Weren't 3 or 4 races added today to help with that? My completion % decreased from ~64% down to ~56%, and I noticed that I had a couple of new non-leveled races that I could play. Thank god for that too... if I had to max gray man and/or bob the novice to get to the race after kil'jaden I was going to shoot myself.

They were a bit of help; however, not nearly enough to close the gap.

I believe I'm at around 4400 levels on WCS1, and you need 6000 for sloth. Only 1600 more to go.

Also, I've already maxed all of the new races.

Guest armyofone
They were a bit of help; however, not nearly enough to close the gap.

They were a big help. I have 2 or 3 more races to max now (besides gray/bob) and 100 left until the next race. Getting 100 levels on non-played races is a hell of a lot easier than maxing a level 83 gray man and then getting the rest on bob.

They were a big help. I have 2 or 3 more races to max now (besides gray/bob) and 100 left until the next race. Getting 100 levels on non-played races is a hell of a lot easier than maxing a level 83 gray man and then getting the rest on bob.

I was talking about server 1...

Welcome to the server2 forum, Mimic lol.

Once the other races are finished and put in, there won't be such a gap between. It's just a matter of time... Maybe just decrease the level gap for now until the rest are put in?

Guest checkster

Gap is not to bad, if you actualy level races page by page.

If I had botherd to max grey man and bob I whould get 3 more races or so, thoe theyr a bitch to level.

As of now, I'm still stuck on a ~100level gap for the next race, even after completing the newly added races.. Bob is ~36, Grayman ~93

Guest checkster
As of now, I'm still stuck on a ~100level gap for the next race, even after completing the newly added races.. Bob is ~36, Grayman ~93

And both those races are 150 each, so like I said, do it page by page = no gap.

The thing is, if there arent THAT many races, their level requirements shouldnt be so high. Like back in the old wcs2 days there were races only up to level 900 for a while, but their were alot of races. Then once people started maxing all the races, THEN we started with the level 1000+ requirement races.

Just because their arent alot of races, doesnt mean their needs to be a bigger gap in requirements, but thats only my opinion.

And I agree with you, but I doubt they put the gap there intentionally. The required level was always there from the old WCS2 and just never bothered to change them. If they're able to finish off the rest of the broken races and implement them soon, there wouldn't be a gap problem. Until then, if it's not too much of a hassle, the level requirement should be lowered and just add the other races in as a higher requirement?

Idk if you're telling me to just finish off those 2 races, or max everything page by page, but like I said, I already maxed everything out, leaving just those 2 races and I'm still 100 levels off from the next race.

You do realize that the amount of experience required to level those both to max is retarded high and it will still have the same effect of having a level gap? People will leave if they have to level two races to 150 to get to new races. I understand the server is in beta but this is a good time to get a player base, so the server should look welcoming, not somewhere that you go to grind for hours to get to your new race.

I already know some people who go on server2, say to themselves, "Dam, 200 levels til the next race..nah.." And just leave.. That's why I believe the requirement should be lowered a bit.

With such a big gap, WCS2 just looks like a grindfest and not a place to just chill.

I'll see if I can shit out some races this weekend, the "level gap" is still large but there's about 10-20 races under lvl 600 to be done.

And it's no way the same as sloth cause this literally stops you playing 1/3rd of the races as opposed to 1/100th.

I'm not gonna change any requirements because it was all set up and working fine before so fucking about with that may disturb it forever.

+They don't have ultimate issues they have not coded issues. Only Linu and Shadow Flea and some other thing have ultimate issues. Which Guitar is working on because he's so pro at SM, isn't that right Guitar?

1276225649835.jpg

I'll see if I can shit out some races this weekend, the "level gap" is still large but there's about 10-20 races under lvl 600 to be done.

And it's no way the same as sloth cause this literally stops you playing 1/3rd of the races as opposed to 1/100th.

I'm not gonna change any requirements because it was all set up and working fine before so fucking about with that may disturb it forever.

+They don't have ultimate issues they have not coded issues. Only Linu and Shadow Flea and some other thing have ultimate issues. Which Guitar is working on because he's so pro at SM, isn't that right Guitar?

1276225649835.jpg

Fucker. I never said I was pro at SM :(

I just said I'd attempt it. That got put on hold when I started DarkRP though. I'll start working on it again as soon as DarkRP is released.

I actually have no problem with the level gaps.

I'm like 50 levels away from alucard, yet most of my races are untouched.

And no, none of my races are about level 50.

People are not really complaining about reaching alucard.

Once you hit 1200 the shit gets nasty. ATM there is one at 1200 one at 1300 one at 1400 and than 1550 and afterwards 1800

At 1800 you get every 50 levels a new race I believe.

So it is a pain to close the gap from 1400 to 1800..

It does not really need that many new races. 5 or 6 and it would be way better.

People are not really complaining about reaching alucard.

Once you hit 1200 the shit gets nasty. ATM there is one at 1200 one at 1300 one at 1400 and than 1550 and afterwards 1800

At 1800 you get every 50 levels a new race I believe.

So it is a pain to close the gap from 1400 to 1800..

It does not really need that many new races. 5 or 6 and it would be way better.

Well I was just giving an example of where there is a big level gap.

And these level gaps actually let you test all the races and see which ones you like.

Sign in to follow this