Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Iris Online

Anime inspired MMORPG. I have never played WoW before, but this seems kind of similiar in some ways? (Based on what I have heard)

It's a really nice free to play MMO so far. It does a lot of things right and never feels like a grind or anything. While dropping some cash may put you above others in PvP it is not necessary because most people haven't.

http://iris.gpotato.com/

I have started playing and I am hooked for the moment. On the first server (Radiant Sun). Give it a look if you are bored.

Also for this week it is 50% increased EXP.

Anime inspired MMORPG.

I stopped reading.

But on the topic of MMORPGs, play WoW if you like that genre. It's somewhat the most refined and has the largest playerbase. For MMOs, that matters. That matters a lot.

I don't feel like paying a monthly fee or joining a private server. Did Guild Wars for a while while that was out. I have played several MMORPGs and this is definitely shaping up to be one of the best I have played. It is also a newer one so there are still events and stuff going on and the developers haven't forsaken it.

Pebbz, do you even play MMORPGs?

Yeah, I use to play WoW a lot. I PvP'd a bunch and got Gladiator in s3/s4. Played against the best players (Neilyo, Swarm, Velsus, Loz) in NA. I wasn't the best, but my 3v3 team hit ~50 (5v5 hit ~10, but 5v5 was so dead), so I was okay.

</epeen>

If you don't want to pay for a monthly fee, MMORPGs are not for you. It's basically the norm to pay for a subscription for any western MMORPG. Unless you're playing that wonky shit where cash shop is so prevalent and has a negative impact on gameplay. Like I said, MMOs benefit greatly from a large community and that's WoW.