Sign in to follow this  
Guest Horny©at

Add these maps for wcs1

Guest Horny©at

Don't know how many times we've suggested adding new maps.....nothing ever happens.

And as much as I would like to see new maps, stupid fucking players don't.

All they do is play dust2, cbble, italy, and aztec all day.

Don't know how many times we've suggested adding new maps.....nothing ever happens.

Dolls.

Guest Horny©at

If these maps don't get added I'm making this thread in every single section of the forums LOL. We really need new maps, and it's because of the reason you mentioned, our players don't like to stray away from their precious cbble,dust,italy,aztec,and dolls.

I'd be interested to know the statistics on the server for maps played in one day.

If these maps don't get added I'm making this thread in every single section of the forums LOL. We really need new maps, and it's because of the reason you mentioned, our players don't like to stray away from their precious cbble,dust,italy,aztec,and dolls.

I'd be interested to know the statistics on the server for maps played in one day.

BUT I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.

Guest Horny©at

Bump for an engineer member that actually matters

BUT I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.

THEN GET OUT OF AMERICA

I'll show you the statistics.

Dust, cbble, italy, aztec, dolls make up 90% of the time played.

Everything else = 10% possibly less.

THEN GET OUT OF AMERICA

I'll show you the statistics.

Dust, cbble, italy, aztec, dolls make up 90% of the time played.

Everything else = 10% possibly less.

Dust2 (including night) + cbble + italy + aztec + dolls = 42% of the total time played. That's really not that bad. In fact, you would have to list 20 maps just to get 80% of time played.

Adding new maps doesn't magically make people choose them, it just makes them look for whatever they are familiar with when the map vote comes up, but new maps can't hurt. I agree that most of these maps should be added.

I also wanted to refute the absurd numbers Aero made up.

BUT I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.
Dust2 (including night) + cbble + italy + aztec + dolls = 42% of the total time played. That's really not that bad. In fact, you would have to list 20 maps just to get 80% of time played.

Adding new maps doesn't magically make people choose them, it just makes them look for whatever they are familiar with when the map vote comes up, but new maps can't hurt. I agree that most of these maps should be added.

I also wanted to refute the absurd numbers Aero made up.

how2getstats?!

And I was just exaggerating. lol gosh

THEN GET OUT OF AMERICA

I DON'T NORMALLY REFER TO MYSELF AS AMERICAN ANYWAY, I SAY THAT I'M A WISCONSINITE.

Also, I wouldn't MIND new maps, as long as they aren't terrible.

Guest Horny©at

Is it really that time-consuming that nobody can add these maps? It takes like 15 minutes to do it.

To be honest... I don't know how.

Plus isn't icewerk already on?

We removed Wanda because it wasnt that great and cpl_fire used to be / is on I'm sure.

Guest Horny©at

Nope. I find it funny how server2 has it and not server1

We removed Wanda because it wasnt that great and cpl_fire used to be / is on I'm sure.

You know how to edit, and create WCS races on your custom plugin, but you don't know how to add maps?

I don't know about the sG dedicated, but all you have to do is compress all the map files into a .bz2 (this includes the nav, bsp, and any and all sound files with the map), and upload it onto the FastDL server. Also, you'll have to update the maplists on the actual server.