Sign in to follow this  
I <3 People of Color

I'm completely new to this

Heh, I just got done with my first time as jungle nunu at 23. Not easy I must say. I needed someone to wack the golem to start out, but past that it was great.

Just gotta keep on trucking.

lol, did you have smite with you? I found it easy to jungle with smite, 1st skill point in devour (w/e skill it's called to dish 500 true dmg to minions), and buying a ability tome.

Well thanks to you guys I won my past 5 games as nunu only going negative once or twice. I accidentally hit 5v5 instead of Coop vs. AI and ended up with something like 8 - 2 - 5.

Seeing as how I will need to pick more champions in the case my choice gets taken' date=' what would be another champion worth picking up next? I have about 850 IP right now.

Proof of sG being awesome helpers

[img']http://i53.tinypic.com/72azr8.jpg

I'm still here to offer you help. Add Xebreon.

As long as you don't die too early I'd say you're doing good. After that you just kinda stick with the team or laning buddy. I'm sure if you get on vent with some people you'll get pro at it in no time.

If you liked Nunu as the kinda tough mage melee character then Sion or Singed are probably the step up. If you liked being tanky then Amunu and Mundo are best tanks up in 1350 and if you liked punching people then either Tryndamere or Nasus are pretty good at that price too.

Don't forget to try the free characters, the expensive ones are only there for a week usually.

Alright thanks, from looking around the current champions that catch my interest are Twisted Fate, Tryndamere, Sion, and Singed. I'll be trying out Singed since he's free.

lol, did you have smite with you? I found it easy to jungle with smite, 1st skill point in devour (w/e skill it's called to dish 500 true dmg to minions), and buying a ability tome.

I'm still here to offer you help. Add Xebreon.

Thanks, I've added you.

Yea I'm thinking either Dr.Mundo or Sion right now. Not sure which to pick.

Sion can be VERY strong played properly. He can also fill three roles (AP Caster, AD, Tank). Mundo in low level situations can be very strong. At higher levels people know a lot of his counters (ignite, MF, Tristana, Executioner's Calling, etc).

Go with Dr. Mundo. For Mundo goes where he pleases!

lol, he asked me in-game so he's getting mundo thanks to my advice. I told you he would like tanky characters :P /sarcasm

Mm Mundo is good, he works well with bushes too.

Throw cleavers in, hear it hit them.

Throw cleavers out, don't get revealed.

Face check, DEMACIA... live.

Mundo has been pretty good so far. First game I played I went something like 8 - 3 - 9 while just trying to get a feel for him' date=' while the second game we got left 3v5 so I only went like 3 - 3 - 1.[/quote']

Make sure you're getting Spirit Visage. Force of Nature would be good too if there's some AP on the enemy team.

Warmog's Armor, Spirit Visage, Force of Nature.

Should be looking at 25+ hp/s regen with that.

Atma's Impaler or Frozen Mallet are probs your best offensive item options.

If you're interested in trying a hard character, try out poppy. She's 1350 IP for it, but if raised right, can be even more painful than some characters to kill :D

Not to mention her ult is basically an FU in a basket.

(random low hp champ) Hey, I'm low health, I'll go sit by my tower!

(Poppy) -snickers and flashes in, pops ulti- MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

(random DEAD champ) FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING ULT POPPY!

(Poppy medium health) Hahahahahahahahaahahaha I love my ult.

FYI, Poppy's ult allows her to ignore ALL dmg form EVERYTHING except for the champion she places it on. So say she goes 1v5 while her team is catching up, she body slams her opponent into a wall, stuns them, pops her ult and ends up killing them, team rushes in and wipes the floor with other team. GG

Not to mention her ult is basically an FU in a basket.

(random low hp champ) Hey, I'm low health, I'll go sit by my tower!

(Poppy) -snickers and flashes in, pops ulti- MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

(random DEAD champ) FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING ULT POPPY!

(Poppy medium health) Hahahahahahahahaahahaha I love my ult.

FYI, Poppy's ult allows her to ignore ALL dmg form EVERYTHING except for the champion she places it on. So say she goes 1v5 while her team is catching up, she body slams her opponent into a wall, stuns them, pops her ult and ends up killing them, team rushes in and wipes the floor with other team. GG

To add on, if done right, more often than not, the other team will ragequit and surrender :D

Oh btw, Poppy's ult does not ignore damage from the enemy's spawn, even Trynd with his ult gets killed by it.

That is because that turret is the almighty turret.

I heard it was possible to destroy that turret if the whole team rushed in and attacked it. Don't know if that is true or not.

Even if it is able to be targeted -I don't think it is - it two shots everyone in like three seconds. Nowhere near enough time to destroy it.

Even if it is able to be targeted -I don't think it is - it two shots everyone in like three seconds. Nowhere near enough time to destroy it.

We ended up winning because of this turret. All our turrets blown out and the team was at our Nexus. One team mate spawned and they all decided to rush him and so he ended up getting 5 kills thanks to the turret, and then we rushed their base and won.

Anyone have any experience with Amumu and Shen. I was considering those but I was thinking of picking Shen since I don't like jungling all that much.

Edit: Just played a game with a Tankish build for Amumu and went 7 - 1 - 11.

Edit: Would Yi be better with an AP build or AD build?

Ashe is a good character to learn on, it seems new players that try to go in as melee just rush too much and die all the time. This game is all about patience, timing, and map awareness. Nunu can be a beast if played correctly. Master Yi is fun in my opinion. I'd recommend checking out mobafire.com and looking at some of their champion guides if you find a particular champion you like to play. It can make a big difference in your gameplay if you find a solid build.

With Yi I go ArP (Armor Penetration)

No clue about Amumu

Yi - AS/AD imo, Youmuu's, Starks, etc (I don't play him personally but you want some AS and lifesteal)

And I would also recommend leaguecraft.com over mobafire, I've used both but prefer Leaguecraft.