Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

TTT suggestion thread.

We have something similar to this. The decoy.

That only leads the people to your device once it is gone the dna leads to you. I want a device like gloves which would leave NO dna, but the gloves would work for only 5-10 seconds.

Maybe you could add things (such as ammo and guns) that innocents could buy?

Why the hell would you give the innocents stuff to buy? The point of having so many innocents and only 2 detectives at max is so that it's not impossible for traitors to win. If you added some sort of "innocent weapon" it'd be pointless to be a traitor

Why the hell would you give the innocents stuff to buy? The point of having so many innocents and only 2 detectives at max is so that it's not impossible for traitors to win. If you added some sort of "innocent weapon" it'd be pointless to be a traitor

Well if innocents can buy an awsome way to die weapon...like explode into flames then maybe, but really you can't give them weapons that defeats the purpose of being innocents.

I am disappointed that the server doesn't give the traitors the option to buy a kamikaze device. It would be awesome.

Suicide bomb used to be on the server, but someone removed it.

Also; Fixed.

Suicide bomb should come back. It's a lot harder to kill a large group with an M249 than to just hide somewhere for a little bit and pop into a crowd with a suicide bomb.

Suicide bomb should come back. It's a lot harder to kill a large group with an M249 than to just hide somewhere for a little bit and pop into a crowd with a suicide bomb.

Unless you are Tubbles...

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, SHOTGUN THAT SHOOTS KNIVES.

How MANY KNIVES DO YOU GET PER GUN?! Can you imagine this in the TUNNEL?! Monkeh would never die in the tunnels, he would just one hit everyone that tried...

Suicide bomb is BACK. Also reduced AK damage by 2, and added a TMP (very buggy, traitor gun though)

I also put on Amsterville, Bank (yay its back) and Wintermansion

Off to sleep then

Suicide bomb is BACK. Also reduced AK damage by 2, and added a TMP (very buggy, traitor gun though)

I also put on Amsterville, Bank (yay its back) and Wintermansion

Off to sleep then

We have a winrar.

I try to get to all the RDMers each round, but try to find an admin and such.

Yea, it's kinda hard when I can't actually see who killed me. =( I hate when I'm traitor and I get killed by an innocent at the start of the round for staring at a wall cause because THE ROUND JUST FUCKING STARTED. Faggots. >=( /rage.

Yea, it's kinda hard when I can't actually see who killed me. =( I hate when I'm traitor and I get killed by an innocent at the start of the round for staring at a wall cause because THE ROUND JUST FUCKING STARTED. Faggots. >=( /rage.

I usually try to catch people killing the traitor "AFKs", but usually I'm too far away from where they were when it happened and the person that got killed doesn't complain because they actually are AFK

Yea it was lame. =( I wasn't afk. The round started so I went into a room to find a gun and I paused. Then I was dead. =(

Indeed, I always stand still while holstered, and get mistaken for being AFK. I don't understand that though.. You start with a crowbar, so to switch to holstered I couldn't be afk.

Just tell admins, we have commands that can see who exactly killed who even before the round is over.