Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Article: Sumo in Tokyo

Lol, google translate says;

On the other hand was born and how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain, I will open a complete account of the moment, which is from Him explorer of the truth, and as a master builder of happy life, were said to you here. For no one is pleasure itself, because it is pleasure rejects, dislikes, or avoids, but because they follow the praising pain was born belongs to those who do not know how to pursue pleasure. Nor again is there anyone who loves pain itself, because it is pain, to obtain it would, but because it is rationally encounter consequences that toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure.

To take a trivial example, which of us exercise because it is pain, but that it be some advantage from it consequences? But who has any right to find fault who are in the wish to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?

That's why you don't use google translate...it doesn't know most grammatical nuances of languages...and it's SHIT for chinese, believe me :P

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!! THE NEXT TIME I GET THIS MESSAGE IMMA RAGE SO HARD THAT MY COCK IS GONNA BME OLYMPICS ITSELF OUT OF HATRED FOR BEING ATTACHED TO ME

Marine, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

3. You may have been registered as the forums bitch and therefore unable to access any normal link given by the current administrator.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!! THE NEXT TIME I GET THIS MESSAGE IMMA RAGE SO HARD THAT MY COCK IS GONNA BME OLYMPICS ITSELF OUT OF HATRED FOR BEING ATTACHED TO ME

I get it to, but damn thats a lot of rage.

Sign in to follow this