Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Forums

Jason: There seems to be a problem when you log in... When i log in (or auto sign in) it shows that i still havnt logged in; even though i am. I just have to click on any link in the forum for it to show up.

Also; the mobile layout needs to be fixed. It works fine but if you change it to that, the setting is stored on the server side so it will be like that no matter what device. Its annoying having to switch back and forth on the iPod just so when i go back to the computer it wont be in mobile layout anymore.

Ill send you this as a PM also...

Same, I also have the login problem.

Jason: There seems to be a problem when you log in... When i log in (or auto sign in) it shows that i still havnt logged in; even though i am. I just have to click on any link in the forum for it to show up.

Also; the mobile layout needs to be fixed. It works fine but if you change it to that, the setting is stored on the server side so it will be like that no matter what device. Its annoying having to switch back and forth on the iPod just so when i go back to the computer it wont be in mobile layout anymore.

I also have the login problem, but not the mobile browser problem.

Not sure if it's a usergroup issue or if the subforums just don't exist anymore, but I can't find 18+ or SB. Also, no donate/admin purchase link anywhere. Other than that it looks sweet.

The 18+ is a subforum in The Soapbox

The ability to edit posts on the mobile version is not available.

Practically nothing is available on the mobile version.

Is there a way to keep the normal version when I use my phone? When the new forums were first created I could, but now it automatically switches me to the mobile version.

I don't know about anyone else, but the regular version for the old and new forums worked perfectly on my phone. I don't see the point of the mobile mode.

Is there a way to keep the normal version when I use my phone? When the new forums were first created I could, but now it automatically switches me to the mobile version.

I don't know about anyone else, but the regular version for the old and new forums worked perfectly on my phone. I don't see the point of the mobile mode.

See

Ill send you this as a PM also...

I agree, I'd much rather use the reg format

Jason is a mite bit busy taking over the world - erm finances :P

Just post stuff here/PM him and he'll get to it guise...he can't do everysing at once :)