Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

Zombies are coming. Are you ready?

Barricade up a Twinkie factory and stay quiet. Very quiet.

You see, as long as the zombies don't know you're there they won't attack. Twinkie factory.

Although that may come with the downside of being fat.

A prison could either be a really good place to hide or a really really bad place to hide. I would probably risk it though if it was empty.

good luck finding an empty prison in america. oh wait your in canada. don't our convicts flee to you guys?

or go down to mexico and reproduce as much as you can with hundreds of mexican women and then kill yourself in a fiery explosion destroying all of the united states and canada as we know it.

rural areas or places with a very small population are very ideal if you want to get away from the relentless hoarde of zombos

Protip: if you want to get rid of a group a zombies throw a fail nade towards them, which has a 9001% chance to always work

rural areas or places with a very small population are very ideal if you want to get away from the relentless hoarde of zombos

Protip: if you want to get rid of a group a zombies throw a fail nade towards them, which has a 9001% chance to always work

That fail nade was fail and the zombies come closer to you.

I really want to learn to shoot a gun but I'm hella scared.

well when the zombies come yer gonna have to. don't worry tho. I got this.

Its probably more of what a gun is capable of doing that she is scared of.

True.

Why are you scared to learn how to shoot a gun? It's fun, so is shooting a bow... that's a blast

Part of it is exactly like Turkish says. Also, I have very irrational fears when it comes to things. If you've ever seen The American than you can understand one of my fears of guns. :P

well when the zombies come yer gonna have to. don't worry tho. I got this.

You shoot for me. <3 I'll hide in a corner lol.

Church, will you marry me? And I would honestly use a AWP, and shoot Morgan freeman first. No not Racist, just funny.

I would lock him in a cage, just so I could listen to him mumble "Brrraiiinnnnssss" with his awesome Morgan Freeman voice.

Though honestly, a zombie apocalypse sounds good now, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy it if it actually did happen. You know, having all of civilization destroyed, most of my loved ones killed or turned, living in constant fear, all that jazz.

Church, will you marry me? And I would honestly use a AWP, and shoot Morgan freeman first. No not Racist, just funny.

This, FTW

<.< Nu uh. He's spoken for!!!!

That fail nade was fail and the zombies come closer to you.

lol i know that, i was just stating the fact that the irony of using something like a grenade in ze screws you and the entire team over. with some sarcasm

lol i know that, i was just stating the fact that the irony of using something like a grenade in ze screws you and the entire team over. with some sarcasm

Well as long as you camp the buyzone and repeatedly throw nades you're untouchable. What if you run out of money, you ask?

Money would be useless in a zombie apocalypse. You get your grenades from looting grocery stores.