Sign in to follow this  
Pancake Man

What's it like Beyond the Bronze League?

So Yeah, im a mostly failure of a bronze league. I wont be getting promoted ANY time soon. So i just want to know whats it like in the Silver League. I know games will be harder but will i get rushed at the 5 Min mark like in the Bronze?

So Yeah, im a mostly failure of a bronze league. I wont be getting promoted ANY time soon. So i just want to know whats it like in the Silver League. I know games will be harder but will i get rushed at the 5 Min mark like in the Bronze?

Ask fatb0y what it's like.

:)

Silver isn't that much harder than bronze, it's actually better games because there's less cheese. Gold is even better because there's next to no cheese and you're free to try builds and not be punished for single mistakes.

Cheese is like those 5 min = You get rushed by 20 zealsright?

Also im never getting out of Bronze League.

1) I play 4v4. Not good at 1v1

2) I ALWAYS end up walling off for my allies

3) 2 leads to anal rape by Voids.

4) Fail.

Solo queue, dude. Anything besides 1v1 (except for the occasional 2v2 clan war ace) is pretty much useless. While it can be fun to buddy up with or a friend or whatever, 1v1 helps you improve the best.

If you don't feel like fucking up your W:L ratio, you can go practice in 1v1 Xel Naga Obs games. You can watch Master-level players play, and practice your early gameplay.

This is good and go apply for Adopt a Noob program or find someone to help boost your game. It may be hard but it works.

I have 2 plats training me right now, and I can defend their cheese really well. Now time for the long macro game training :(

Guest J_MaFia

I barley play now since I kinda find sc2 boring as fuck, I'd rather hang people on TTT. Other then that being bronze is for gay's and noob's like fatboy. If you want pancake add me on steam and I'll show you how to play each race :3.