Sign in to follow this  
Freekiller #3

Taboo and Jesse alike

Anime has changed my life and made me a better person I feel like i get so much attention now and I am learning about a new culture. I feel like if I could be reborn I would be a a Japanese girl.

cute%2Basian%2Bgirl%2Bhairstyles.jpg

This is our cofession.

lul

No, I'd actually become reborn as a hikikomori, but Jesse on the other hand.. have you seen his youtube page?

bra_man.jpg

Edit : Minami-ke is one of the best gag-animes to ever come into existence.

No, I'd actually become reborn as a hikikomori, but Jesse on the other hand.. have you seen his youtube page?

bra_man.jpg

Edit : Minami-ke is one of the best gag-animes to ever come into existence.

You jelly of the blue camo and polka dots?

Yeah, you jelly.

I don't even know you..... but ok.

To anyone curious. Yes, I have danced like that to this song in a group of about 20-30. And Yes Junzou, I wore a tail because someone clipped it on my shirt when I wasn't looking.

To anyone curious. Yes, I have danced like that to this song in a group of about 20-30. And Yes Junzou, I wore a tail because someone clipped it on my shirt when I wasn't looking.

I close my eyes and clip tails onto my shirt too

Including his little sister?

Oh, 6 then. Haruhi, Nagato, Asahina, Tsuruya, his little sister, and Koizumi.

I just lost so much respect for you.

Oh, 6 then. Haruhi, Nagato, Asahina, Tsuruya, his little sister, and Koizumi.

I just lost so much respect for you.

I wasn't aware you had any. Its the internet, respect counts for little unless I'm a public figure on the internet.

I thought dancing to Carameldansen gained you respect o_o...

Fuck no, I went to a local con' here in 09 for the first time. Heard Carameldansen in the shopping area, walked right the fuck out and never went back inside. I just play it over HLDJ when you ask me to.

WhatTheFuckIsThis?IDon'tEvenKnow...

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Carameldansen is so win! We use to have those days on JB. Good times......

I see you talk about the "old days" of JB so much, but as I recall you played for a few months as Top Blood then stopped, came to this forum and assumed everyone knew the name. Have I just not been around long enough to know you or do you honestly think that being here for a couple months in mid 10' makes you an oldfag?

I see you talk about the "old days" of JB so much, but as I recall you played for a few months as Top Blood then stopped, came to this forum and assumed everyone knew the name. Have I just not been around long enough to know you or do you honestly think that being here for a couple months in mid 10' makes you an oldfag?

There are no Oldfags, there are no newfags. Only fags.