Sign in to follow this  
cookies

look over these demo's and tell me what you think

dalek steam_0:0:10319468

http://rapidshare.com/files/448543319/dalek.dem

short vid on frost, take note of when he hides behind the boxes and jumps out to shoot the ct. technically you can hear a footstep right before he jumps out but...

http://rapidshare.com/files/448543800/dalek2.dem

long demo, about 17 min. just after 13 min in he stares at mimic through the wall in the water then runs right by to play it off. thats the biggest catch, several other small ones, especially at the end.

look over them if you have time and tell me what you think/if its worth posting in the crowded complaint department :P

after watching the first minute or two, I dont think he hacking bro. sorry!

thing you have to keep in mind is if they have wallhack, I would think you would catch them following or tracking someone through the wall. Like..he keeps the crosshair on the point where the dude would be coming(in aztec DD) and the hoping and flying guys he doesnt account for which tells me he isnt prepared for it which tells me he isnt walling or his crosshair would be aimed higher to catch that. now how he does so good with the shitty gun i dont know...

on the shorter one I dont know...i dont think its obvious if he is.....i mean, if he is walling I would think some of his actions would have been different!?!??! Like he did run right by a CT....I dont know man...

Doesnt really seem convincing...

Guest checkster
console - r_drawothermodels 2

sv_cheats 1 first bro

after watching the first minute or two, I dont think he hacking bro. sorry!

thing you have to keep in mind is if they have wallhack, I would think you would catch them following or tracking someone through the wall. Like..he keeps the crosshair on the point where the dude would be coming(in aztec DD) and the hoping and flying guys he doesnt account for which tells me he isnt prepared for it which tells me he isnt walling or his crosshair would be aimed higher to catch that. now how he does so good with the shitty gun i dont know...

on the shorter one I dont know...i dont think its obvious if he is.....i mean, if he is walling I would think some of his actions would have been different!?!??! Like he did run right by a CT....I dont know man...

Doesnt really seem convincing...

its tough to catch wallhackers that have played for a long time. they get good at it and dont move their crosshair over other players through walls. you have to catch them slip up which can take a long time.

its tough to catch wallhackers that have played for a long time. they get good at it and dont move their crosshair over other players through walls. you have to catch them slip up which can take a long time.

record anyone for long enough and you can make them a hacker.

Guest Horny©at

I wish I can thank you 100 times just for this comment

Hahaha, I remember fuzzyballs. We've tried to take him down for hacking so many times but they never come to a conclusion if he is or not. IMO he hacks.

with that line of thinking you will never catch any of them. what i posted above was truth, and I have never came on this board posting demo's of someone in the complaint department that I wasn't at least 95% sure they were BS. I came here asking for opinions, that's all.

I bet you $100 there are at least 5 people in the top 50 list on WC1 that have walls/spiked models/enemy radar etc.

thinking like that will let them stay as long as they want. Once you accept them you don't give a shit anymore.

with that line of thinking you will never catch any of them. what i posted above was truth, and I have never came on this board posting demo's of someone in the complaint department that I wasn't at least 95% sure they were BS. I came here asking for opinions, that's all.

I bet you $100 there are at least 5 people in the top 50 list on WC1 that have walls/spiked models/enemy radar etc.

thinking like that will let them stay as long as they want. Once you accept them you don't give a shit anymore.

Unless I'm totally redundant, players cannot use conventional transparent texture wallhacks which are undetectable by VAC and would therefore have to resort to some sort of dll plugin to the game which is detectable by VAC. People can still have their stupid long barrel guns but that's not exactly very good wallhacks. If you're really convinced this guy is wallhacking then ask him to upload a screenshot ingame.

The fact of the matter is that if you record a good player for a long time you will be recording lucky shots, instincts, guessing and other things that can be regarded shady. If you are paranoid that someone is wallhacking you get biased. When you record someone over a week and get 5 pieces of "evidence" do you get them banned for wallhacking or skill? I'm sure I've coincidentally aimed at hundreds of people through walls over 5 years of CSS. Like I said, stop wasting time recording people and ask them for screenshots.

Guest Horny©at
Unless I'm totally redundant, players cannot use conventional transparent texture wallhacks which are undetectable by VAC and would therefore have to resort to some sort of dll plugin to the game which is detectable by VAC. People can still have their stupid long barrel guns but that's not exactly very good wallhacks. If you're really convinced this guy is wallhacking then ask him to upload a screenshot ingame.

The fact of the matter is that if you record a good player for a long time you will be recording lucky shots, instincts, guessing and other things that can be regarded shady. If you are paranoid that someone is wallhacking you get biased. When you record someone over a week and get 5 pieces of "evidence" do you get them banned for wallhacking or skill? I'm sure I've coincidentally aimed at hundreds of people through walls over 5 years of CSS. Like I said, stop wasting time recording people and ask them for screenshots.

Yep what he said ^

Hopefully the will eventually pull a shippo

If you spectated a top 50 player (that has good K/D), you will most likely see some hint of "cheats". That's because... yabl0w.

Don't record someone for longer than 5 minutes, it's a waste of time. No one wants to watch 17 minutes of demo to see 3 spots where someone looks like they are cheating, because like I said, spectate a decent player and you WILL find something that looks like cheats to you.

If you spectated a top 50 player (that has good K/D), you will most likely see some hint of "cheats". That's because... yabl0w.

Don't record someone for longer than 5 minutes, it's a waste of time. No one wants to watch 17 minutes of demo to see 3 spots where someone looks like they are cheating, because like I said, spectate a decent player and you WILL find something that looks like cheats to you.

this is all a lie...

everyone i kill is 100% legit, 100% of the time

true and boring story but I got to meet the one dude I honest to god thought was cheating back in the day,,,anyways, i get there and he starts playing cs...he lays back in his chair has these giant fingers and proceeds to own everyone like he normally does..and he has one of those gay ass mouses with the spinning ball thing. I was floored.

I also had a roomate back in the day who had wallhacks. He played for years with a clan and never got caught. Was really good at not following people through walls.

So the point to this story is you'll never know unless you actually get to sit and watch the dude.

ask someone for a screenshot lol, like that would really work. if you actually believe that there's no way to get around vac, then i'll stop wasting my time demo'ing anyone. nobody gives a shit anyway.

sorry for wasting everyone's time, all I wanted was opinions, not to crucify the kid. continue on with your naive lives.

ask someone for a screenshot lol, like that would really work. if you actually believe that there's no way to get around vac, then i'll stop wasting my time demo'ing anyone. nobody gives a shit anyway.

sorry for wasting everyone's time, all I wanted was opinions, not to crucify the kid. continue on with your naive lives.

One screenshot, or proof of avoiding said screenshot, is worth more than 20 minutes of demo in which even you can't list more than one point of evidence. I don't think you get the point where a screenshot would show if he can see through walls or not. On top of that, your single piece of "evidence" is trying to prove he doesn't wallhack by showing that he didn't shoot a guy through a wall. Come on. When I look at that point that you say at 13 minutes I think I'd be stupid not to aim there for at least a second especially when two of his teammates died against Mimic, with the high chance of Mimic being on the radar.

If you're going to be bitchy about it then there's no way you'll get any proof of subsequence; I see osama raging quite hard so it wouldn't surprise me that you are too. Then again, the complaint department has banned with less so you can still post it there if you want.

On the bright side: I liked the part where osama says he walls, in a place where he couldn't possibly have walled osama even in the slightest.

Sign in to follow this