Sign in to follow this  
Pan

And I was gonna queue dodge

Get into the lobby, Udyr with smite locks in. Shaco says in chat he's jungling first.

Udyr "Shaco I'm jungling"

Shaco "I am"

Udyr "I am"

-Locks in Malzahar with smite-

Me "I am!"

-Everyone locks in-

-Changes Smite to Ignite-

-waiting for someone to q-dodge... Thinking maybe I should-

Our team: Udyr, Heimer, Skinned Malzahar (Me), Skinned Shaco, Teemo

Enemy team: Sion, Teemo, Ryze, Malzahar, Mordekaiser

Game starts, fifteen minutes into the game, things are going well. Our Heimer quits. Well that's just great, let's see how this plays out. Lost bot turret to them early game, a minute later I took mid. We lose mid to basically their whole team. Then they keep poking at top, eventually it falls. We take their top, we lose the second bot turret, we lose the second mid turret. Push back and forth ensues, we get all the way to their mid inhibitor turret, but every time we ace, they respawn in time to save it. We lose mid completely then lose the second top turret. We play the push back and forth game again, mid inhibitor respawns, they try and take it, Heimer reconnects, we take 'em out. Try to take mid again, they respawn, we get into a team fight near the dragon, ace 'em, push through mid to their nexus and win.

I was 17, 3, 21

Shaco 23, 7, 11

Udyr 2, 3, 23 (Didnt notice the pattern till now)

Cool story, no?

--Edit--

They both jungled. It actually worked quite well. Udyr started at blue, Shaco at red. They stole the enemy buffs too.

That's cool, never seen a dual-jungling team. Three semi-solos and complete jungle control. It sounds like it could do well with the right players. I shall consult my friend Whale about it, he's played the game for a long time.

-Audio

He says he's seen it about 3 times. It worked once, and failed miserably the two other times. You have to have extremely competent solo characters, as well as players in order to pull off jungle control. 1 good sight ward from the enemy could lead to a dual gank and a clean up team fight when the others come running in. That said, the people you played were probably terrible :P

-Audio

They weren't good, but weren't terrible either. The thing was since we were man down, taking down the whole team took longer than usual, so even on an ace, they'd spawn in time to save their base.

But that is true, had they warded even A LITTLE we woulda been in trouble. What helped a lot was that our team was competent. Only once or twice did I see someone pull a move where I was like, wtf?

Though, my favorite win of all time was winning a 3v5. Took a while but two intelligent teammates and we pulled it off. The team was Teemo, Kog Maw and myself as Singed, I don't recall much other than the INSANE team work we had. I'd run out, flip someone backwards with Kog and Teemo behind me and the enemy would be melted in mere seconds. The enemy team had to focus me, because no one ever got close to Teemo and Kog, amazing positioning on their part. Actually I might have a screenshot of the win. The picture might be too small, if it is I can try and resize it tomorrow, its almost 5AM here lol.

I can't say I know too many people who play Anivia personally, my friend Dan plays her a decent amount.

If you wanna add me ingame, my name is Myyke.

Oh and upon further inspection, in that 3v5, there's a Trynd on the enemy team. How he didnt truck us is beyond me. A game against Trynd, past thirty minutes with no hard CC should = Trynd 1v5ing your whole team and winning lol.

But I'm off to sleep soon, hopefully the servers will be up when I'm awake :D

I have a better epic fight. I was giving Nidalee a test run, essentially, we lost one guy, lost all turrets except for one turret protecting nexus. We ace several times, and push for the win. Score was over 70 to 30 :P

Btw, I am Xebreon

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1630[/ATTACH]

I was 17, 3, 21

Shaco 23, 7, 11

Udyr 2, 3, 23 (Didnt notice the pattern till now)

Haha, you guys are fucking terrible.

Either that was the longest game ever, or you're in a MMR (aka, you're really bad) where people don't know how to end games at the 25 minute mark.

Haha, you guys are fucking terrible.

Either that was the longest game ever, or you're in a MMR (aka, you're really bad) where people don't know how to end games at the 25 minute mark.

Referring to me or Pan?

Dunno, but I find it hilarious someone's talking shit based off of ONE game that I/you played. I've learned it's always the best policy to ignore Pebbz.

Dunno, but I find it hilarious someone's talking shit based off of ONE game that I/you played. I've learned it's always the best policy to ignore Pebbz.

Sorry that you're terrible, bro.