Sign in to follow this  
Taboo

ENTER THE NINJA

Guest J_MaFia
This is what I was thinking of the entire ninja video:

His son look's like a douche just like him.

This makes me wish I had a katana :(

This makes me glad to know when the army of plastic milk jugs attacks, I can buy my little sister a shotgun for $150 from the local sports store and she'll be ten times as effective as this guy.

I lol'd at all of his arrows falling out of his sheath in the first 6 seconds.

This is what I was thinking of the entire ninja video:

Every family member in this video is probably just as crazy as the dink in the yellow shirt.

Makes me cringe just knowing all the things he's doing wrong

Whoa, what are you talking about? Only the greatest men of men know moves such as the Dragon Twister, and the Cross Slash. They're top-of-the-line techniques known only by top-tiered warriors. This man could probably spar with Bear Grylles and win.

He has alot of cleaning to do D:

And by the look of it a lot of sharpening to do...he clearly has no clue how to use a sword, much less a katana...

He doesn't even cut through half of the bottles. he just knocks them around. a real samuri sword can cut that shit like butter.

I'm sure it's a "real" sword as you call it (clearly you're an expert), but his lack of proper technique is leading to him to mis hit the pieces of SUPER STRONG plastic (sigh...), and he probably doesn't take good care of that blade - Dunno what those black blocks are, but hitting a blade against them is a GREAT idea to keep an edge...

He's just so full of FAIL!

Whoa, what are you talking about? Only the greatest men of men know moves such as the Dragon Twister, and the Cross Slash. They're top-of-the-line techniques known only by top-tiered warriors. This man could probably spar with Bear Grylles and win.

omg I lol'd so hard I knocked over a bottle of vodka. Now I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

+1 for you.