Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

Well no fucking shit its not a sports car. god damn.

it does 280hp

and 286 lb-ft of torque.

ofc its not fast in the grand scheme of things, but its fast for what it is

it handles great compared to the new lincolns

Generally when I want a Luxurious car, I'd like it to have power too.

I could put in a v6 and get the same horsepower probably too.

Well no fucking shit its not a sports car. god damn.

it does 280hp

and 286 lb-ft of torque.

ofc its not fast in the grand scheme of things, but its fast for what it is

it handles great compared to the new lincolns

I don't understand why you are upset? I already said that the car seems like a great passenger car, but for you to talk about how 'sick' the car feels when accelerating and post videos of the car accelerating, what am I supposed to think?

Not in the grand scheme of things, but if you compare it to any car that actually has great acceleration, the car is a POS.

EDIT: So I just saw your lincoln ls post the in dream car thread... sorry for shitting on your dream car.

Well......I drive a 2001 Volvo S60 and it drives really well. I just wish it at least had a v6 turbo but alas, it was not meant to be....

?IMG=USB10VOC171A1101.JPG&WIDTH=700

Guest Urethra Alfredo
The v8 only pushes out 260 hp? lol.

Judging by what I've seen you post here whilst lurking, I'd imagine you quite surprised by how many American V8's produce less than 260 horsepower.

Judging by what I've seen you post here whilst lurking, I'd imagine you quite surprised by how many American V8's produce less than 260 horsepower.

My Saab pushed out 200 alone.. and its 4 cylinder. So, yes I would assume a v8 to push out more than 265. :)

Guest Urethra Alfredo
My Saab pushed out 200 alone.. and its 4 cylinder. So, yes I would assume a v8 to push out more than 265. :)

Check out most V8s from the 1950s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s... That's not to say they weren't capable of a lot more (obviously not the case), but in the later years fuel and emissions restrictions choked them out, and in the earlier years, passenger cars, trucks, and the bottom of the line muscle/pony cars didn't make so much power. Also worthy of note, they usually made quite a bit more torque than horsepower, so even though they my be making 190hp, 230hp, or whatever, they were making in the upper 200's and lower 300's in torque, generally speaking.

IMG_0038.jpg

It's not a car...but it's my ride, got it last week.

Put a new engine on it and new suspension. I don't have a fancy phone like you guys so I couldn't take new pictures with it and I'm too lazy to find my camera.

Also this baby > all your shitty cars.

16 year old kids shouldn't be driving cars.

balling.

It's not a car...but it's my ride, got it last week.

Put a new engine on it and new suspension. I don't have a fancy phone like you guys so I couldn't take new pictures with it and I'm too lazy to find my camera.

Also this baby > all your shitty cars.

16 year old kids shouldn't be driving cars.

Awwwyeah, i knew lopez was a scooter ridin' dutch gangsta! Same here, can't drive a car until you're 18 in Finland ;_;

<.< it would have an emblem on the side that says so

Now now, not everyone is a car guru. True it may be something obvious, but It would be like asking him which engine would be a better small block a 350 or 383

Yes i realize mistake in what i said, but thats the point

Guest Urethra Alfredo

How's that leveling kit? Pretty sure you could have done it just by cranking the t-bars, but I don't remember how far the stock keys would let you go...

Guest Urethra Alfredo
truckgg.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Went from being lowered 3/5 on some shitty 18" Nissan wheels to lifted back to stock height + 1" in the back on black 20s. I love it :)

Long time no see... Looks a lot better than it did back in the day. Still have that Civic? Wanna... Give it to me? :3

How's that leveling kit? Pretty sure you could have done it just by cranking the t-bars, but I don't remember how far the stock keys would let you go...

Alot better than stock, I got extended shocks along with it too. The stock keys don't let you crank much more than what they are set to by the factory.